Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

Anyone watching Stranger Things season 4?

I've only watched the first episode, but it seems to have a much darker Rated-R type horror vibe so far. I already like it much more than the first 3 seasons.

They're in highschool now and smoking weed / snorting ketamine @_@

Anyone watching Stranger Things season 4?

I've only watched the first episode, but it seems to have a much darker Rated-R type horror vibe so far. I already like it much more than the first 3 seasons.

They're in highschool now and smoking weed / snorting ketamine @_@
Yes, watched it last weekend and loved it. Best season so far in my opinion.

snorting ketamine @_@
Aghhhh, there's nothing worse for a drug's rep than when it's featured in a prominent teenaged tv show...

I only liked the first season of Stranger Things, but my wife enjoyed season two and three so we're holding onto that damned $17/month Netflix subscription till they finish it up.

The X-Files.

Seen every episode at least 100 times ♥️
Wife and I love The X-Files, just finished the whole original series again a few weeks ago. Haven't watched the two limited seasons yet, the first film was okay, second was standalone garbage though imo.

Wife and I love The X-Files, just finished the whole original series again a few weeks ago. Haven't watched the two limited seasons yet, the first film was okay, second was standalone garbage though imo.
Seasons 10 and 11 we're just ok for me. I'm more a fan of the original series. I love the first film, second one was crap.

Wife and I are binging Supernatural. It’s a cheesy ass show but it’s picked up in the second season. Lots of self-referencing humor as well as film allusions to enjoy.

Peaky Blinders and I just realized that there I binge thats been added or I missed..

Edit: I just got fooled about new episodes. bought fkn time they had some

Last edited:
Also right now the Boys season 2, Not as good as the first one but still good.