Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

Impractical jokers, almost no where I don’t have to laugh.

Paper Girls on Prime fucking rocks so far, really impressed me at the mo.

Nothing sitting in silence with myself for a while.
Will update later. :cool:

killing eve s04
taskmaster s13
better call saul s06
the rehearsal s01

alasdair

Only Murders In the Building

I can't warm up to Selena Gomez no matter how much I try (spoiler: I am not trying very hard).

Had the chance to see Steve Martin Short live but passed, now I regret it; those two definitely have chemistry. Shout out the Three Amigos.

The show was entertaining enough but, humble brag, I saw the "killer" a mile away. Kinda ruined it all. The script and plot is pretty ABC. Probably won't watch the second season . . . probably.

I just started watching OMITB and I think it's a lot of fun. I know, I'm late to everything. I had a flip phone till 3 years ago.

Also just finished the first season of “the man in the high castle” pretty cool show
I enjoyed it but I didn't finish it, I waited too long between seasons and it got pretty difficult to follow and I really lost interest at some point, can't recall when exactly.

It has a lot of good elements but it's far from a perfect show. Worth watching though imo

only 2 episodes in but master chief seems like it could be decent, been waiting so long for a live action halo it be a shame if the blew it

The Bear

Having worked in The Biz, I could relate with this show. Very real and although it was a little cheeky at times, it was strongly acted and well shot. Almost a love letter to Chitown, which I fuck with. Looking forward to Season 2.

Irma Vep was fantastic, staggeringly low rated imo. Not pretentious at all and very well written

Undone is up next 👍