• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your first mdma pill (or Molly) and when?

simstim

Bluelighter
My first roll was a white Rolex crown in 2003.

The girls that sold it to me had a huge zip lock baggie full of pills. Them and some guys ended up getting busted a few months later with several thousand pills it was on the local news. I didn't really know them but my buddy at college did.

So what was your first press and when? Cuz I know you probably remember.

My first roll was a white Rolex crown in 2003.

The girls that sold it to me had a huge zip lock baggie full of pills. Them and some guys ended up getting busted a few months later with several thousand pills it was on the local news. I didn't really know them but my buddy at college did.

So what was your first press and when? Cuz I know you probably remember.

White Dove.

89, 90 ish?

6 years ago during a cozy underground rave around where i grew up. Had some friends around. Overall a brilliant time. Half a 160mg pill and then another half iirc.

I traded some of the pills for a knob of dubious hash, which seemed to displease my dealer (yeah i had to tell him, it was part of my immersive experience).

Well I had one weak pill that was unremarkable but my second (first good roll) was orange Mercedes. I snorted two over about two hours. I remember feeling pretty good for a bit but then me and my friends went on the roof to watch fireworks cuz it was 4th of July and up there I literally took off like a rocket. Proceeded to spend the next 7-8hrs telling some girl my life story while she listened sweetly (no one else rolled) and I smoked bowl after bowl until all my quarter oz of bud was gone.

Later on found out those pills were MDMA/MDA mixes. Pretty much all my best rolls have been on MDMA/MDA mixes. I feel like a lot of the MDA I find these days isn’t quite like the MDA of old, or maybe I’m just getting old.. The MDMA is still great so I’m happy :)

-GC

Well I had one weak pill that was unremarkable but my second (first good roll) was orange Mercedes. I snorted two over about two hours. I remember feeling pretty good for a bit but then me and my friends went on the roof to watch fireworks cuz it was 4th of July and up there I literally took off like a rocket. Proceeded to spend the next 7-8hrs telling some girl my life story while she listened sweetly (no one else rolled) and I smoked bowl after bowl until all my quarter oz of bud was gone.

Later on found out those pills were MDMA/MDA mixes. Pretty much all my best rolls have been on MDMA/MDA mixes. I feel like a lot of the MDA I find these days isn’t quite like the MDA of old, or maybe I’m just getting old.. The MDMA is still great so I’m happy :)

-GC

I think MDA would be more my style, but it's not a thing where i live.

Can MDA occur by mistake from MDMA synth?

Pink double hearts at Summerjam 2007 when I was 17 by the Great Wall of China. It got rained out but I danced in the mud like a wild man. Think it was an amphetamine/MDMA mix. I saw them pop up on pill reports saying they were MDXX med-high. I’ll never forget that first time. Pure magic. This was right before the global MDMA drought too.

1993 - it was a capsule with powder aka molly but long before it was called molly - i actually think it was MDA because i hallucinated my head off

it was also on the eve of the first world trade center bombing - i had left the radio station on when we fell asleep and when we woke up, we kept hearing about it while still in bed wondering "what happened?" :shrug:

I think MDA would be more my style, but it's not a thing where i live.

Can MDA occur by mistake from MDMA synth?

Yea so weird that Europe doesn’t have it much. In the US it’s very common, in fact this past summer it was easier to get than MDMA.

It can. One way is if the chemists makes their own methylamine, ammonium chloride can be an impurity that creates MDA during reduction.

-GC

I actually do have a decent story. I was living in Houston TX from 1982-86. I had a friend that got into the Grateful Dead and at that time cassette taping was being done and I let him take my whole collection and copy for himself. I gave him an assignment though, that he had to find other Dead Heads that had tapes so we can trade more. Well he did and then some. Brought back some tapes I did not have and said he also brought me a new drug. Now at this point I was getting annoyed at him for some minor things lol but I remember saying "what the f*ck new drug?" I thought I knew all the drugs. So he says it is nicknamed ecstacy or Adam. So at that point I was thinking MDA. I had never seen it but new it existed because he said he knows the name of the drug starts with MD.

At this point my family owned two Texaco gas stations off Highway I-10 in Addicts and Bunker Hill Houston Tx (anyone still from there?) So my friend was attending Stephen F. Austin State University in Nocogdoches TX. This was 1983 and he came back, came into the gas station I was working in with 5 pills called ecstacy actually individually packaged much like the Madrax of that era too. (forgive me, $15 each MDMA pill, went up to $20 in 1985 when it became illegal and was still flooding the streets) I took one right there and then. At that time I could do blotters at work I was so use to tripping. Anyway the drug takes effect, a customer who I usually could not stand came in. It is an hour later I am rushing absolutely loving this stuff. I remember telling my friend that ecstacy is a great name for this stuff. So the customer comes in and i felt Love for him and his asshole self. And at that point I realized we ALWAYS love until we block it through the filters of our mind. It was a very natural feeling, genuine, not like stimulant or cocaine euphoria. It was quite clear that the Love state is the normal state until I suppress it. I had a great day. We use to put a tape deck out on the coke machines in the bay so we would blast classic rock from one of the cooler stations and the music rang through the bays as I was loving taking care of customers. Came down about 5 hours later. Had about 3 1/2 minutes of the depressive drop and then was chilled. The come down was nothing. I could always sleep 7-8 hours after I took it

So for the next year and a half my friends friend, who supplied the bars with pills came into our station once a month and he would say 6 more? He came from the town of San Marcos at the Texas Stat U. Of course I would always say yes. Pills were cream colored and white with red speckles said to be 120mgs each. I would always take one and a half of these pills and rolled hard. The word was that psychiatrists at the Universities were using it for therapy as it was still legal. And he was a supplier and the source was probably one of the original guys. One time he came in with yellow pills called Eve and said they were like rolling with out the rushy come up. I really liked MDE too.

At this point I will say even with wonderful MDMA, if the set and setting were not correct it could be anxiety causing and not fun. I took 180 mgs once after being away all night drinking and had no sleep. That night was my only uncomfy trip but I was totally worn out and should not have take any. All other trips were excellent when I was well rested.

After 1986 I had it once in 1997 some powder called sassafras. It felt like about 90 mgs of MDMA. In 2001 (a mercedes logo pill) and that was MDMA but felt like 70 mgs. Then at my last festival, the Gathering of the Vibes in 2008 I got a pill from another friend that know his stuff and that pill felt about 90 mgs of MDMA.

I did read through the "whats wrong with the MDMA today" and I have to say I am relieved that I never had to suffer through the situation when it became an illegal street drug. I don't even want to know what MehDMA is. Although I tend to side with Unodelacosa and G-Chem on the possibilities. I have to believe good MDMA exists.

It still makes me scratch my head that Texas was one the main MDMA hubs when it was legal. Go into a bar, give the bar tender $15 and get a pill. There is a history there and all I have are faint memories.

Last edited:
Bought it off some guy in a homeless hostel for £10...traded half of it to a friend there for 3 x 300mg pregabs....LOOKED like MDMA and tasted super-bitter like most stims...but it did NOTHING for either of us :/

MDMA is still one of if not the best drugs I have ever done. Maybe LSD can compete. It blows away all 25yrs of my IV drug experiences. I'll always have a love/hate for my opiate experiences/addiction but it'll never compare to my rave days, which were all love.

Last edited:
August 1st of this year, my oldest brother was having a bachelor party at an airbnb place. Nothing super crazy happened, but I guess it was pretty mindblowing that my 8th grade history teacher who's been friends with my brother for a long time gave it to me. My oldest bro just turned 40 the other day. It helped establish a connection between us that never really seemed to exist, I turn 29 next month. It was definitely incredible, and getting high on top of it just kept peaking the euphoria higher and higher. Everyone else had been drinking on it so crashed the fuck out around midnight while I was peaking, outside, looking into a grove of fireflies. It was totally dark, so many stars in the sky, shooting stars, I just couldn't describe that very moment. Everything was perfect and I felt so immensely connected to the Earth. I had had like a gram of shrooms that day but I don't think it added too much to it, maybe a little more euphoria.

Although it was amazing, I had a similar experience eating 5g of shrooms in the summer of 2012 after I graduated high school. They weren't super potent, but the euphoria, fits of laughter and fun with my friends was just absolutely incredible. I would put this very very close to how MDMA made me feel, it almost felt identical. But naturally there were more visuals and such, it's just the euphoria was so extreme and that's what really stood out. We felt like anything was possible and all made a pact to walk to California. Needless to say that didn't happen lol

November 2000 just before George Jr. Went into office as president. First time was driving with " friends" from Nsb to port orange to Daytona. I had to poop and went into a big hotel while my friends waited. I saw them in the car , D, saying he was jacking off. The same guy about roll number twenty same thing, he was in car with friends, and I was walking toward them he said J walks like a pimp, like I could see what he was saying being far away. It's almost like I could read what they were saying far away than I don't think I could have if I wasn't rolling, but could be wrong. We smoked cannabis on way to club.

Went to a Daytona club where they played dance, techno, trance music and met some girl and she let me rythm my hips with her, with her friends around in a circle . The 🎵 🎶 and lights made it fun. On the drive back we smoked and I started rapping , the song " wanna be a balla" came on and made up my own words and wowed my friends.

I forget what it was a Mitsubishi maybe , they were triple stacks and I didn't know about taking breaks used 1.5-2 oils four days later , then caught a bus to go home. Rubbed on this this fatish married chick the whole time , her pussy though her pants, she wouldn't let me touch skin, then thanked me for fondling her in front of everyone, when she got off the bus. I didn't eat healthy or take supplements or exercise, and had severe depression after the come down. I remember being in my room feeling low and things were hopeless at nineteen years old. I eventually went on to abuse it and got even lower. This is how I knew, that I must not use too much, too often.

Last edited:
November 2000 just before George Jr. Went into office as president. First time was driving with " friends" from Nsb to port orange to Daytona. I had to poop and went into a big hotel while my friends waited. I saw them in the car , D, saying he was jacking off. The same guy about roll number twenty same thing, he was in car with friends, and I was walking toward them he said J walks like a pimp, like I could see what he was saying being far away. It's almost like I could read what they were saying far away than I don't think I could have if I wasn't rolling, but could be wrong. We smoked cannabis on way to club.

Went to a Daytona club where they played dance, techno, trance music and met some girl and she let me rythm my hips with her, with her friends around in a circle . The 🎵 🎶 and lights made it fun. On the drive back we smoked and I started rapping , the song " wanna be a balla" came on and made up my own words and wowed my friends.

I forget what it was a Mitsubishi maybe , they were triple stacks and I didn't know about taking breaks used 1.5-2 oils four days later , then caught a bus to go home. Rubbed on this this fatish married chick the whole time , her pussy though her pants, she wouldn't let me touch skin, then thanked me for fondling her in front of everyone, when she got off the bus. I didn't eat healthy or take supplements or exercise, and had severe depression after the come down. I remember being in my room feeling low and things were hopeless at nineteen years old. I eventually went on to abuse it and got even lower. This is how I knew, that I must not use too much, too often.
Which club? Sol-Rays, 600North?? We could have possibly run into each other. I was partying all over the I-4 corridor till mid-late 2001 when I lost the magic.

Last edited: