• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your first mdma pill (or Molly) and when?

was it tan? those things almost saved the planet after a run of speedy e out there for about 2 years prior
They were off white with brown specs. Till this day I am convinced that they were mix od mdma/mda/with a bit of morphine. Yes morphine. I could be wrong though... They were pure bliss with euphoria both in body and mind, hallucinations that were so fun and even puking was a blissful experience.

P.S. in late 90s we had every weekend at least 2 great mdma pills and one speedy pill. Great memories...

They were off white with brown specs. Till this day I am convinced that they were mix od mdma/mda/with a bit of morphine. Yes morphine. I could be wrong though... They were pure bliss with euphoria both in body and mind, hallucinations that were so fun and even puking was a blissful experience.

P.S. in late 90s we had every weekend at least 2 great mdma pills and one speedy pill. Great memories...

yup - that's them - i know exactly what you're talking about :rockon:

1987 when they first came to Manchester. Cost £20 each but you only needed 1 Dove and you were sorted.

Which club? Sol-Rays, 600North?? We could have possibly run into each other. I was partying all over the I-4 corridor till mid-late 2001 when I lost the magic.
600North. Possibly. Was in Daytona,again in May 2001. I drove an SUV gnc jimmy down from Tennessee ,at the time, and driving and getting stuck on the beach was fun. I wouldn't mind trying it with current Cuv , which is much better off-road than gnc jimmy

Walking up buildings, walking discovering bars while Walking, with friends, like one by Daytona racetrack .
Noticed magic loss, and or sadness over the friends I were hanging with , at the time, with my direction, and lack of self improvement strategy,I wanted to improve my life. I think it was the group I was hanging with as this makes a big difference in your roll. Some of it was fun. Did like three or four nights of rolling, that week . Galore stories. One of them died, other in prison, may be dead. Last time, I attempted to "regain" magic was November 2001, after a four or five months break, and it did very briefly, I think the pill was undercut, but ended up taking a thirteen year break before trying an entacogen again. Then ,2015, came across five mapbs, which was a disaster, but that's a whole other thing.

1998 when it was "ecstacy" and lord knows what was in it. Probably speed mixed with MDMA.

For me it was pure MDMA in a capsule. It was 1995. I took it with my fiancé as a kind of marriage prep/intimacy boost. It was life altering. My marriage is better than ever after all this time.

My first time rolling was a Blue Dolphin and a blue double stacked teddy bear(still some of my favorites). Fucking amazing..then I realized I could make a lot of money on top of my greenery service if I bought in bulk and brought it to my small town(these ppl had never seen such a thing so they paid more than double without any guilt).

So all of this introduced me to many different presses and I would say my favorite was the Superman logo stamped on pinkish looking pills and the others I loved were purple that said DVD stamped on it. But also ran into more dolphins, green apples(decent) and the worst ones were presses with no stamp on them, had to take 5 to feel a usual 1 dose roll.

I fucking miss them days so bad I have not had x since and all molly I've had were a rip off except for the last time(way too damn long ago) which was a brownish crystalline substance, I snorted that bitch and oh good lord it was like the best x roll I've ever had except it was a much cleaner buzz, not as speedy, no jaw clenching, just pure ecstasy bliss with amazing tracers and other mild visuals. Only downside was it didn't last as long as previous rolls...

Hey SIMSTIM or anyone out there, have any of you ran into molly like this before? And how do you feel about my experience with slight trippy visuals? All x sensations were present and intense but like I said it was not speedy gacked out just seemed like a natural speed energy. No horrible comedown either..maybe I did some other substance? Like what's the difference with MDA vs MDMA?

Last edited:
82 or 83'... prescription mdma
from a full candy bowl in an Austin bar meant for regulars
was just a couple years before dea made it illegal for psychiatrists to prescribe it
Thank you Fire and Water. That is exactly what I was talking about. Houston was the same. Bars flooded with MDMA that were coming from Universities being used by some therapists. Until 1985 when the Man got involved and said nope, none of that healing shit and made it illegal. But I had a lot of that MDMA in Texas around that time. Even though the bars stopped supplying the pills the area was flooded for another year.

Thank you Fire and Water. That is exactly what I was talking about. Houston was the same. Bars flooded with MDMA that were coming from Universities being used by some therapists. Until 1985 when the Man got involved and said nope, none of that healing shit and made it illegal. But I had a lot of that MDMA in Texas around that time. Even though the bars stopped supplying the pills the area was flooded for another year.
Glad you can relate

I was there visiting a h.s. friend at the time that knew everybody in the place

as far as I remember they were "on the house" every time they had enough to fill the candy bowl
funny enough, last time I imbibed with a friend in MI, it was sassafras powder!

Light blue stars
Upstate NY (while walking my dog and listening to the Chemical Brothers' Further album for the first time)
Late summer 2010

It was amazing. But that exploration lead down a dark path that I've only recently begun to remedy. Do I regret the actions of my past? No. Do I regret not handling things properly? Sometimes, for sure.

Also those blue stars were super rad, but the orange g. Ladies that came around shortly after were the absolute best pressed pills I've ever had

Light blue stars
Upstate NY (while walking my dog and listening to the Chemical Brothers' Further album for the first time)
Late summer 2010

It was amazing. But that exploration lead down a dark path that I've only recently begun to remedy. Do I regret the actions of my past? No. Do I regret not handling things properly? Sometimes, for sure.

Also those blue stars were super rad, but the orange g. Ladies that came around shortly after were the absolute best pressed pills I've ever had

Man I’m pretty sure I got one of those orange G ladies, the timing adds up. Sadly I didn’t end up taking it cuz my mom borrowed my car and it disappeared along with a bunch of methadone and Suboxone. I honestly searched my car so many times in hopes I dropped it somewhere but to no avail.

Then to add to the story one day at work my coworker says “man I just found a baggy with bull dog heads on it in the parking lot!” I was over the moon as the pill was in a tiny baggy with bull dog heads on it. Drove over to work to pick it up and notice immediately it’s not the same bag, it’s a small dime bag still but the bull dog heads are different and it had weed in it not ecstasy. Still nice to get free weed but got me all excited for nothing..

-GC

Man I’m pretty sure I got one of those orange G ladies, the timing adds up. Sadly I didn’t end up taking it cuz my mom borrowed my car and it disappeared along with a bunch of methadone and Suboxone. I honestly searched my car so many times in hopes I dropped it somewhere but to no avail.

Then to add to the story one day at work my coworker says “man I just found a baggy with bull dog heads on it in the parking lot!” I was over the moon as the pill was in a tiny baggy with bull dog heads on it. Drove over to work to pick it up and notice immediately it’s not the same bag, it’s a small dime bag still but the bull dog heads are different and it had weed in it not ecstasy. Still nice to get free weed but got me all excited for nothing..

-GC
Ayyyyye, thats whats up for sure. I remember this time period soooooo vividly. The blue stars and the switch to the g ladies happened during the few weeks between the release date of CB's Further and Electric Zoo in nyc.

At the time I had not gone down the mdma path (way more into cannabis/lsd/opiates/ket/coke back then) because of that drought you mentioned. Luckily I happened to know the right people to talk to due to mutual "after school activities ", so I was beyond confident that I was in good hands.

That was such an amazing time to be alive and in the festy/electronic music community in the northeast. It was so sad when the g ladies eventually started to get knocked off. I remember them being super on point, then eventually a few poorly duplicated meth-bombs began to find their way into each jar, then it was the majority, THEN it became a never ending arms-race of fuckery revolving around different colors and logo variants of ever-decreasing quality.....

Except the white g ladies that tested for mda.....those were always more than welcome

My first time was with transparent yellow crystals.
I knew nothing at the time so me and my friends parachuted 200mg and then 200mg more about 25 minutes after the first dose.
I now think that it was a MDMA-MDA mix, (not sure if it's possible to crystallise/rock them together?) and to say that we were high as kites would be a total understatement.
Our irises were thin rings stretched around big black disks that made people from old Thunderdome videos look almost normal.
Constant hallucinations that were basically impossible to distinguish from reality, eye wiggles, non stop rolling faces, a friend of mine resorted to biting on a twig to avoid crushing his teeth as he literally had no control over his jaw.
We walked in a forest right out of the city and went off path in the night, wearing just t-shirts and tracksuits in a windy December night with temperatures of about 3-5C, and we were sweating hot.
We never managed to understand were we went when we were off path and how we managed to come back to a main road in that state.
Aw and the euphoria and bliss? No words to describe that.
It lasted way too long to be just MDMA IMHO, we were ROLLING for 10 hours and still high as fuck for 2-3 more.
I remember the moment the roll started, I was ripping a bong made sticking a metal downstem and bowl into a plastic water bottle, and as I had almost finished ripping it in one go, the real hard roll kicked in and I involuntarily clenched the hand that was holding the bong causing the water to spray out of the downstem and the stream flew a foot over my head, and it was quite a show to see that in the state I was in LOL.

100 mg of transparent/white crystals in 1987. Didn't know much about it then. But I remember having this sense of being in the present just like a 4 year old on a sunny day. Trust, compassion & openness felt so natural and safe. Remember how fantasitc it felt to take a dump! Had an afterglow for like 3 months!

Last edited: