• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

@ghostfreak if you wanna sexxxxeeee coffee that doesn't take to make, try Nescafé Azera. You're UK right It's as cold as proper coffee (imho)
Also I hate Nescafé so you could steal it (preferable) or Kenco do a decent wholebean instant (millicano I think.)

OT - 2-300mg MDMA NICE, 180mg Methadone and 4mg etizolam for me poodin! Oh yeah and if vaping counts then CBD and nicotine...
Yeah Northern Ireland. I’ll look out for them next time I’m out (now lol).

Yeah man it's probably better than real coffee! Expensive but get it on special offer and it ain't so bad

1.4g phenibut hcl
1.5g kratom
strong ass coffee
cig

that phen kicked the fuck in right on time (5hrs). it's friday and i was ready... then they closed the restaraunt because the furnace went out and it got cold. lol i was left just feeling good but "pent up" cause i had nothing to use that focus on. just layed around and fixin to go to sleep; it'll ensure proper rest for sure. still feeling it.

On my days off 30mg hydrocodone along with a fat joint (if it’s cold outside I rip a fat dab)

When I gotta go into work I usually take a ten mg hydrocodone and hit my dab pen.

If I’m out of opiates I usually just take .5-1mg of lorazepam I’ve never been really into benzodiazepines.

16mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
Monster Energy Drink
L&M menthols

I am fucking back!! And still alive, and in a new little place in the country. (with a fucking wi-fi connection $ a fucking STOVE) Still no laundry though :/

That's ok, one thing at a time. So, well last night, my girl and I drank a bunch, listened to some music, smoked some cigs, ate some dinner, argued, made sweet love, the usual routine, pretty much in that order. I don't know why I feel the need to explain, but there it is!

And so, this morning, I woke up, took the dog out to piss, smoked a cig, drank a monster, surfed bluelight and waited for my girl to fall back asleep as she woke up when I did. Now, I'm going to do my morning constitutional and relieve my poor aching bowels, smoke another cig, and then resume my training course to earn my state license to sell life insurance. It's 11 chapters, shouldn't be too awfully difficult, apparently the final exam is only like 50 questions.

But once I complete this licensing program, I will start formal training at the new job! Exciting things on the horizon. YEE!!!