D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

16mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
Veranda blend coffee
Muscle milk protein shake
L&M Menthols

Finally got my car out of lock up!! Luckily, when I made that last trip to the basement in Baltimore, I had managed to grab quite a bit of stuff and shoved it in the car. My guitar, picks, a ton of clothes. Unfortunately, I think I left behind a music box that carries a lot of sentimental value for my girlfriend. I am trying to get my former manager from Domino's to pick it up for me from my landlord. I don't want to risk going back there again.

Apparently, my roommate filed a police report on me the day I took my tv back last weekend. Dumbass doesn't understand that he is in possession of a bunch of my furniture and stuff? Isn't that theft on his fucking part? Lol.

Whatever, what a clusterfuck, I'm so glad I'm putting that whole situation behind me and moving forward with an optimistic and grateful heart.

Much love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

Couldn’t sleep at all, not sure what’s up. Anyway took 50mg off Tramadol and 30 mins later chewed 100mg pill and another an hour later.

16mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
Veranda Blend coffee
Marlboro menthols

More training courses for the state licensing exam for the new job. Dog shat on the floor a FUCKING gain. Gf does not care to discipline or even try to potty train the fucking thing. But I'm honestly so fed up with it. Not going to be giving it ANY attention or anything until she starts shitting outside. I'm so over it. It's happened in EVERY place we've lived. It's not like she's a fucking puppy either. And since my gf won't let me do anything about it, discipline the dog, or even try new ideas to get her to go to the bathroom outside, literally passing resentment is all I have to offer.

Whatever, I'm getting too bent out of shape about this. But honestly, this is why I hate dogs. If I wanted this type of responsibility I would literally just have a child. Dog isn't worth it, annoying ass creatures.

weed coffee and kratom

back is jacked up again and got apt to see doc innabout an hour. downed 8g kratom in hopes i can make it there. also hoping he can actually do something for me as i cannot work like this.
now would be the perfect time to ask for bromazolam lol but know we do not do that in the US ffs

@schizopath
i like the reversing of name.
i heard some shit like this:
if the shoe dont fit; they prolly not yours. lol
thought about tryin to get mine back but not gonna fuck with it. once ptah always ptah. ;)
one

ot
goin on steroidal anti amfla.atories for a few days
cyclobenzaprine
and two other meds not sure wth they are yet
same shit as the last tragedy of back problems. well the time before, anyway. it works but need to lay down for at least a day so gotta take time off. never a real break, is it, people?
guess i'll be an incalid again for a day or two. god i hate this shit.
ok
see yall around

Thats why I love cats soo much better. Not needy like dogs are. All you have yo do is point the cat to the litter box and it's automatic 🐱
16mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
Veranda Blend coffee
Marlboro menthols

More training courses for the state licensing exam for the new job. Dog shat on the floor a FUCKING gain. Gf does not care to discipline or even try to potty train the fucking thing. But I'm honestly so fed up with it. Not going to be giving it ANY attention or anything until she starts shitting outside. I'm so over it. It's happened in EVERY place we've lived. It's not like she's a fucking puppy either. And since my gf won't let me do anything about it, discipline the dog, or even try new ideas to get her to go to the bathroom outside, literally passing resentment is all I have to offer.

Whatever, I'm getting too bent out of shape about this. But honestly, this is why I hate dogs. If I wanted this type of responsibility I would literally just have a child. Dog isn't worth it, annoying ass creatures.
h

Thats why I love cats soo much better. Not needy like dogs are. All you have yo do is point the cat to the litter box and it's automatic 🐱

h
True I like all animal's but cats are deff more self afintant, except when they get older puke a lot depending on the cat mine does it fuckin sux he usually does it when im eating or sleeping, but it worth it , as much as I hate ppl.animals are always honest

True I like all animal's but cats are deff more self afintant, except when they get older puke a lot depending on the cat mine does it fuckin sux he usually does it when im eating or sleeping, but it worth it , as much as I hate ppl.animals are always honest

Yep. Not judgemental and give unconditional love. I even grieve an animals death more than I would most humans.