• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Actually looks really nice just from the bottle design! Can’t have much alcohol these days but I’d try the Plum or Strawberry.

It's soooo nice but super dangerous because it's not overly sweet but it still tastes so fucking good you can polish it off reeeaaaallly fast. It's 13% alcohol so like wine but you can drink this stuff like fruit juice. I've got a shit load in the fridge and it's fridaaaaay so as soon as my work is done for the day (only have about three hours of work to do today) I'll probably end up drinking 5-6 bottles of it. Then buy some more, and probably stay up all night doing speed as well. We shall see.

But for now, it's work! So in relation to the thread:

- Nicotine

Ooooo wild.

coffee, cig

later .2-.25 mg bzd
with breakfast maybe another .10mg
oh also 100mg pregab to breakfast. seems to stretch the bzd....

200mg then another 100mg after half an hour of Tapentadol - only feeling I get from it is a warm fuzzy blanket over you then it’s gone as soon as it’s there.

3,600mg gabapentin
40mg omeprazole
400mg cimetidine
150mg diphenhydramine
5-6 cups of coffee
Sip of beer
7.5mg narco (zero tolerance)

Gonna get som clonazepam in a bit too been staying away from benzos but with the unrelenting suicidal ideations I just need a break from life

Hope y’all are being safe and keeping an open mind to appreciate the small things in life

3,600mg gabapentin
40mg omeprazole
400mg cimetidine
150mg diphenhydramine
5-6 cups of coffee
Sip of beer
7.5mg narco (zero tolerance)

Gonna get som clonazepam in a bit too been staying away from benzos but with the unrelenting suicidal ideations I just need a break from life

Hope y’all are being safe and keeping an open mind to appreciate the small things in life
Why only sip?

It's literally been a few years since I've posted here.

7.5g PE Shrooms
1 Strong Ecstacy Pill
(forgot I took 150 or 200mgs of Tramadol the day before and now realised I took 50mg that morning)
Closest I've come to serotonin syndrome, crazzzy teeth jattering spasming (taking MDMA WELL over 80 times maybe more toward 100) and had really high doses but never had anything like this before.
So Discord Angels saved me. Banged a shit tonne of valium (already have a huge tolerance)
3 beers and half a bottle of wine I think
Felt all good again
Few bumps of speed to keep me up for UFC
2gs of K going, going, gone.

Not sure yet....
Itsvaboutb4 AM, gotta be at wife and babies in around 7ish. Go see about a house that needs "construction" disabled veteran so imma be there it's a trip but got a good riding bike out of three. Ratbike... For those that remember.

Ot
Thinking phenibut HCl and a piece of wood cookie (weed). Skipped bzd tonight don't feel the need for it but prolly wont sleep anyway.
Coffee for sure.
Update as I go, yeah?
Imma dose ehe phebibut now cause it'll be 9 am before it really gets going.
Fuck it coffee, too. Anyone wanna join?
:)

skipped bzd last night and so far this morning. since i didnt sleep last night up to this post only coffee and cigs.
so i will def dose .25 - .3mg bzd

@negrogesic
someone said i had dat swagga. lol musta been yeaterday morning. i thought about you as soon as she said it.
idk
its almost like bl has become my "reality" if one will.

Why only sip?
Normally I would’ve just had one full one but I have zero tolerance for the gabapentin and the narco and the klonopin and idk if it was the cimetidine or the omeprazole helping it but that one “sip” (more like a swig) made me feel a little strange blood pressure wise afterwards so I decided I’d rather be safe then sorry and stuck with the sip and I still needed to take my blood pressure meds later that afternoon anyways

Still feeling the clonazepam from yesterday and had hands down the best sleep I’ve had in weeks and finally one night without my ptsd torturing me in my sleep

Already on my second dose of 300mgs of gabapentin took my first as soon as I woke up and drinking my third cup of coffee and gonna wait until I get to at least 2 grams before I dose anything else

Up to 2,400 mg gabapentin spaced and just dropped 25mg promethazine plus 10mg ocycodone cuz I ran out of hydros and the oxy was for breakthrough pain so I only got 2 left now but damn I forgot why I used to take these so often 🤤

I’m kinda glad I only got 5 honestly cuz I’ve been doing too well with staying away from physical addiction to fuck it up rn

Anyways I think I’ll SL .5mg clonazepam and add 1mg lorazepam oral and get some weed coned up and I’ll be set

Hope everyone has a good start to their day seems to be more important for addicts to have a good mindset in the morning

Up to 2,400 mg gabapentin spaced and just dropped 25mg promethazine plus 10mg ocycodone cuz I ran out of hydros and the oxy was for breakthrough pain so I only got 2 left now but damn I forgot why I used to take these so often 🤤

I’m kinda glad I only got 5 honestly cuz I’ve been doing too well with staying away from physical addiction to fuck it up rn

Anyways I think I’ll SL .5mg clonazepam and add 1mg lorazepam oral and get some weed coned up and I’ll be set

Hope everyone has a good start to their day seems to be more important for addicts to have a good mindset in the morning
Def yeah you need a good feeling in the morning to carry on with the rest of the day.

Def yeah you need a good feeling in the morning to carry on with the rest of the day.
Yeah without it all the extra frustrations and work we’re doing on our mind especially if u have it in your head at all to get sober is 100 times more stress then normal people have to deal with especially if you’re withdrawing

Said fuck it cuz the rebound anxiety and emotional distress is already gonna be bad and took may last 2 oxys

600mg cimetidine
25mg promethazine
3 more cups of coffee
In all 20mg oxycodone 😋
Up to 3.6Gs of gabapentin
Added another .5 clonazepam
1mg lorazepam

Feel on top of the world with zero anxiety or depression for a change (sadly temporary)

Think I’ll ask my girl to cook a big breakfast with stuff I haven’t tried

also I may be old fashioned but she just loves to cook for me 😂 and idk if it’s the care or what but it makes me feel good

Ended up staying up all night cuz of the surprisingly horrible come down from the oxy

Been medicating to help tho

4 cups of coffee goin on 5
1,200mg ibuprofen
1,000 mg Tylenol
1.2 grams of gabapentin spaced (much more to come)
175mg diphenhydramine
100mg Dramamine
2mg clonazepam SL
FAR too many Marlboros plus my vape

Feel like shit but at least it’s pretty much just mental withdrawal from too much past abuse and a good reminder to keep myself in check plus everything above 👆 is kicking in very nicely to combat it

Hope everyone has a good day today and wish you all luck with your sobriety and to everyone tapering I wish u luck as well 💯

225mg Pregabalin then 600mg few hours later, oh and 50mg Modafinil.

Rock on.