• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

This morning I had 4g of kratom followed by 0.47mg of buprenorphine snorted (like 2h later).

I was up early so hit the vapes for a bit (weed and nicotine) while watching the sunrise, listening to john butler trio. It a beautiful morning, have a great day everyone!

Got up at 5:56 today woken up by my mom calling me from my parking lot (I live in an apartment) telling me my grandmother passed (she's been on hospice)

anyways so then I promptly got up and went outside to talk/consoled her thru her sobbing and it took everything in me not to cry but I wanted to be strong for her

anyways she needed to cal. Down or she was gonna hyperventilate so I handed her a joint and a cigarette and told her tobreathe snd give her a peach .25mg Xanax I had In my pocket cuz I had it in my pocket cuz I passed out last night off 4mg alpraz

Anyway she left to go deal with her mind and she said she wanted to be alone so I didn't go with her but I told her to call me for absolutely in your reason and then I came inside and smacked a king size cone with kief packed in throughout the cone then popped 3-4mg Xanax and about to smoke three more joints too

I'm not okay but this is a manageable amount of acute emotional distress with meds and weed and my girl with me everyday more than anything I'm just concerned about how my mom's feeling about her mom being gone and they didn't end on good terms either and ikit's killing her

Anyways I'm done rambling on about my personal shit I just kind of started typing and couldn't stop venting

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day ❤

Woke up to a beautiful morning steel feeling my cans from last night cuz I took so much so before anything else I started brewing the delicious oil 😆

5 cups of STRONG coffee
8mg cyproheptadine
1.5mg alprazolam SL

And a a random 10mg cyclobenzaprine o found in my door lol

Hope everyone has a great day 😊

Last edited:
Got upat 8:00 feeling good with alpras still tingling in my toes a Lil

So far just 8mg cyproheptadine and 2 cups of coffee plus 600mg gabapentin

Been relaxing listening to new songs I've never heard to wake up and to add to my music collection I just woke up in an oddly good mood 🤔

Then I thought "ya know I can make this day way better by getting higher" so that's exactly what I did lol

3 fully packed cones of top quality from the 100 sack I got yesterday(I'm such a stoner🤦‍♂️) it's a truly expensive habit

Anyways then added 600mg more of gabapentin

Then added 2.5mg clonazepam and 8mg of cyproheptadine

Ya know ik that cyproheptadine is slightly dopamanergic and serotenergic but man it truly feels good and sedating and is a great additive to anything

wouldn't describe it as just a sedated buzz tho I'm not sure its a curious chemical 🤔

This morning 2 excessively and 3 cones and only .5 clonazepam cuz last night's cometidine and alp Bing are still pretty noticeably affecting me lol

Hop everyone has a great morning 😃

ended up taking 2.5mg clonazepam cuz my grandmother's funeral was today and hit me a lil harder then I thought it would but no suicidal ideations or anything

But on a happier note I bought 20 scripted 1mg footballs just now and getting another 70 sack in a bit too

Stay safe 👋

Bought 20 more of these scripted 1mg footballs and went a lil too hard 😆 imagine that

I ended up taking upwards of 7mg but luckily permatolerance kept me from blacking out fully so I didn't do anything stupid

Anyways still feeling the affects from that pretty hard (wobbly and spacey)

But anyways back to today's breakfast

600mg gabapentin
600mg ibuprofen
4 cups of coffee
1 Excedrin
400mg cimetidine

Coffee, some shaman detox tea, and because it's a holiday Monday and I'm feeling bored while at the same time pressured to do (boring) stuff, I took some clona. Enjoying the tingling, somewhat cool feeling it left on my tongue and palate.