• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Venlafaxine 225mg
Bupropion 150mg
Methadone 100mg IVed. This shoot surprised me, I had a good rush!
I drop 100mg on the floor, fuck! After evaporating water from the methadone solution, Its a hard work. You need a steady hand cause I do It with a spoon and a welding gun. It takes you 10minuts more or less when usually you need 1 minut to prepare a shoot. I got nervous to wait this time to get high. Its fucking when you have your mother upstairs and you never knows If she comes down.
H ave a nice day all community!!
Lots of ❤️🌵⚘️🍫💉💊🛠💰‼️♂️♀️⚧🇯🇲

This morning started out with 800mg cimetidine and a couple cups of coffee and right before showering

22.5mg hydrocodone with 10mg diazepam and 1,600mg gabapentin spaced

Gotta love surgery 😆

Lyrica 150mg
2 caps of magnesium
2 cups of Coffee
One line ámphetamine paste
Ready to go to work

This morning 5mg Valium (bout to jump fully off the benzos tryna keep to my word)

800mg cimetidine
15mg hydrocodone
.25 clonazepam SL
60mg dextromathorphan
4mg cyproheptadine
1,200mg gabapentin
3-4 dabs of pineapple express

Peaking rn feeling fantastic

This morning 5mg Valium (bout to jump fully off the benzos tryna keep to my word)

800mg cimetidine
15mg hydrocodone
.25 clonazepam SL
60mg dextromathorphan
4mg cyproheptadine
1,200mg gabapentin
3-4 dabs of pineapple express

Peaking rn feeling fantastic
What a mix! Are you chemist? Hahahaha
How are you feeling after this power mix?
Where are you from? I'm from Spain. It's easy to get dextrometorphane? I don't know If I can get It without script here in my country. I've never tried. I'd love to take It in a lower dose and see what happpens...well I'm waiting for your reply. Big hug

❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜

What a mix! Are you chemist? Hahahaha
How are you feeling after this power mix?
Where are you from? I'm from Spain. It's easy to get dextrometorphane? I don't know If I can get It without script here in my country. I've never tried. I'd love to take It in a lower dose and see what happpens...well I'm waiting for your reply. Big hug

❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜
I am feeling extremely relaxed and sedated without a worry on the planet and no I'm not a chemist just a drug user who likes to get the best bang for their buck and intern learned a lot about drugs and what mixes well either by being an additive or actual potentiation

I'm from America and just get otc dextromathorphan and as far as the other drugs I have had a recent surgery so that's got me setup for now but unless you're very experienced in poly drug use I cannot recommend It safely even if taken as prescribed you can accidentally OD pretty easily just keep that in mind I may be having more fun then some but the price is chancing death on a daily basis and a pretty hectic possibly fatal withdrawal

Thanks for your reply. I have to ask If here in my country is an OTC drug. I'm a polydrug user too but I never had DXT. I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and ask for DXT and realise If it's OTC. There is is one drug that I nevera heard about and It's Ciproheptadine. Could you tell me something about? And hidrocodone you take 15mg It's a low dose I can imagine. Do you take It orally? Here in my country we can't not acces to hidrocodone I think only morfine and fent If you have several painful or you have a terminal desease. I don't know whats the equivalence of hidrocodone-morfine. I'm using methadone 50mg per day but I do 150mg each 3 days and now I fundación the Way to IVing methadone. It give me a nice rush. Cause methadone I have is mixed only with water then I only have to evaporate It and get a 100mg/1ml solution. I do it with a welding gun and a spoon. Well dude have a good day.
I 'll be waiting for your answer.
Send u lot of 💜💜 and nice highs. I'd love to live in America cause you've got acces to allkind of painkillers.Bye Bye brother

I woke up at 6am and snort a line of speed paste. I redose at 7am and 8am trapped on bluelight bupropion thread.
I took 600mg pregabalin at 9pm
Now It's 11am and I'm waiting for a methadone injection.
That's my breakfast and an orange juice.
Stiller trapped on bluelight forums getting harm reduction info.
Send u lots of ❤️❤️🗜🗜🎼💊💊💉💉🎵🎸

Thanks for your reply. I have to ask If here in my country is an OTC drug. I'm a polydrug user too but I never had DXT. I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and ask for DXT and realise If it's OTC. There is is one drug that I nevera heard about and It's Ciproheptadine. Could you tell me something about? And hidrocodone you take 15mg It's a low dose I can imagine. Do you take It orally? Here in my country we can't not acces to hidrocodone I think only morfine and fent If you have several painful or you have a terminal desease. I don't know whats the equivalence of hidrocodone-morfine. I'm using methadone 50mg per day but I do 150mg each 3 days and now I fundación the Way to IVing methadone. It give me a nice rush. Cause methadone I have is mixed only with water then I only have to evaporate It and get a 100mg/1ml solution. I do it with a welding gun and a spoon. Well dude have a good day.
I 'll be waiting for your answer.
Send u lot of 💜💜 and nice highs. I'd love to live in America cause you've got acces to allkind of painkillers.Bye Bye brother
Hey if you ask for DXT a pharmacist will likely just look at you funny and tell you to go away. Firstly DXM is the preferred term (for dextromethorphan), and also you'd need to ask for a product containing it, usually it's in cough suppressant syrups or capsules. Good luck! It's fairly easy to obtain in most countries.

Hey if you ask for DXT a pharmacist will likely just look at you funny and tell you to go away. Firstly DXM is the preferred term (for dextromethorphan), and also you'd need to ask for a product containing it, usually it's in cough suppressant syrups or capsules. Good luck! It's fairly easy to obtain in most countries.
I Will investigate if It is OTC in Spain. I'm not sure. If It's OTC surely I Will buy It. I'll tell you If I can get It cauze I don't know about dosage. DXM mixed with opiates It's a good combo? And with pregabalin? Amphets?
Thank you in advance.
Send u a big hug
Send positive vibez to all drug users
I believe in sending ❤️❤️🎵🎶☯️

I Will investigate if It is OTC in Spain. I'm not sure. If It's OTC surely I Will buy It. I'll tell you If I can get It cauze I don't know about dosage. DXM mixed with opiates It's a good combo? And with pregabalin? Amphets?
Thank you in advance.
Send u a big hug
Send positive vibez to all drug users
I believe in sending ❤️❤️🎵🎶☯️
Not sure about other drugs but I've found at lowish doses it can noticeably potentiate opiates. At higher doses it's a disassociative like ketamine, but apparently not nearly as pleasant, though I've no experience with using dxm to trip.