• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

This is "yesterdays" aka Thursdays picture of personal consumption in my life, like I said, I'm just trying to make sure to keep myself accountable with the benzo taper and everything else. It's early af in the morning and I reckon it's that time where I ought to just go tf to sleep but I'm still awake for some reason.

60mg Vyvanse
6tspn Kratom
2mg Bromazolam
200mg Pregabalin
200mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Quetiapine
Little puff of weed
Monsters and menthols a plenty of course

And that's all folks. My new job is actually paying me for some hours tmrw, ironically fucking before getting paid up by my old job. Fucking slacker ass parasite capitalists. And they say poor folks are bad at money management.

This is "yesterdays" aka Thursdays picture of personal consumption in my life, like I said, I'm just trying to make sure to keep myself accountable with the benzo taper and everything else. It's early af in the morning and I reckon it's that time where I ought to just go tf to sleep but I'm still awake for some reason.

60mg Vyvanse
6tspn Kratom
2mg Bromazolam
200mg Pregabalin
200mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Quetiapine
Little puff of weed
Monsters and menthols a plenty of course

And that's all folks. My new job is actually paying me for some hours tmrw, ironically fucking before getting paid up by my old job. Fucking slacker ass parasite capitalists. And they say poor folks are bad at money management.
People may quietly mutter doubtfully about the frank disconnect between my declared meth + acid consumption and the erudition, compassion, and intelligence of my Bluelight posting…

But fuck me! How do you consistently make so much sense with that kind of mix on board?

Woke up early today. Its the midsummer Day today btw.

1mg ksalol
1.2mg bupre
Cup of coffee
Cigarettes
Snus
Vitamins
That caught my notice. As I have always known midsummer's day to be June 21st.

I googled it now and it seems like 24th is the decided date in 2022.

But then I checked further and the 21st was the longest day.

I think it is just a celebratory convenience, now, for some old church tradition, maybe a Friday night celebration.

tldr
my morning fix worked for me howsabout yalls?

So I think I found why phenibut takes so long to hit me now (basically doubling in time to peak).
I guess it is dose dependant for me cause I dosed 1.4g after being on 500-1000mg for a couple years. I shoulda went for my usual 1.5g but was kinda scare as I had to work and didnt want to be sleepy. It was nice to be carefree (mostly) for a day. Still riding the waves but its all quiet and no demands but that glow is going on in my head. Nice to have it back again. :)

Anyway..... Just thought Id say that 1.4g did the trick didnt need anything else but puffed on thc-o around 2pm with some coffee. And a little kratom.
Fuck... after 6. No more krakra for today. Dammit man I was owed one more today. The game is rigged man.

Smokin a bit outside beautiful summer day here smokin on my second blunt of jungle cake plus I got the 24 hour affect from the clonaz

Feelin much better after being up for days 😩

Bout to drop .5 clonaz and SL the other one when the first dose peaks

50mg diphenhydramine
1 strong cup of coffee
Cigs

Really proud that I can get the 24 hour affect from 1.5 clonaz took me 4-5 years to get to this point of discipline and my brain healing slowly but surely

Anyways hope everyone is well and good 🙂👋

If I can sort enough of it some day mine will prolly become 3-mmc and just listening to some dope music, the way it makes music feel is lefit one of the best things ever.

I woke up late bout 30 minutes ago but so far

Lots of water cuz I didn’t eat last night (for fasting purposes)

But so far my clonazepam 24 hour affect has been holdin me pretty damn good especially cuz I took 3mg yesterday with my zero tolerance

Gorgeous day here where I live once again and that always makes me wanna smoke so I’ve had three bowls and two joints of Bubba supreme plus I’ve been hitting my cartridge periodically feelin very happy

In just a bit I’m gonna dose 1mg of clonazepam and 300mg gabapentin (low tolerance to that too) and smoke my worries away for the rest of the day

I’ve been ruminating over way too much stuff lately feels good to not give a fuck I just gotta remember that sadly it’s temporary

I hope everyone has a fantastic day🙂

Hmm it’s 8.53pm here. Testing to remember this morning lol.

Think it was 200-300mg from morning to afternoon. Plus 30mg Diazepam.