Sertraline 200mg
Dihydrocodeine 300mg
Codeine 76.8mg
Gabapentin 3600mg
Quetiapine 50mg
Thorazine 50mg
Naproxen 250mg
Sodium Valproate 400mg

Did 3G Phenibut and just now 30mg Diazepam.

Been dying of a bad cold (not Covid) pear few days and it’s just got a wee bit better.

450mg pregabalin
Energy drinks
And a long drink

Aah, the irony of biking with 1500€ bike on a fucking ice cold weather to get 10€ worth of bupre. It was almost as if I could hear Satan whisper to me "Bike harder"

Fuck

Haha you Fins are hard.Cold and freeze are your constant supporters through the winter.Be well Schizo.Wish you to find what you lookin for and have a good sleep in warm bed after that.

60mg pharma oxy separated doses 10 hours.
1mg clonazepam
300mg gabapentin
two hits of a joint.

thats all during the day. feeling sleepy after a long day of work.

I popped 1mg clonazepam 3hs ago, another mg 1h after that an now i popped 2mg more. I don't have a high tolerance, tbh it's my first trying this one, is this 4mg dosage okay?

Now i'm playing league lmao can't even react
4 mg is a big dose.Why to do it?If you have some sleep or anxiety issues 0.5-1mg is ok.If you search something in this benzo(i dont know what) or redose you are goin in bad direction.

got a new delta8 vape. this one tastes much better and is also far stronger than ones i’ve used in the past

i also downed a whole bottle of champagne by myself… i got it for new years but forgot about it when my friends all got covid and my plans were cancelled. i would be preferred beer over champagne but it was already in my possession so i went for it.

haven’t drank for 1.5 weeks prior to tonight so at least it’s only occasional use for now

gonna have my nightly mirtazipine and go to bed now

50-60mg (can’t remember) of Diazepam but not that strong as generic.

Out for a meal as Valentine’s and all that but need to leave early for work tomorrow so have to be good (expect for the Diazepam part haha). No alcohol.

Was pretty close to signing a new contract, with blood nonetheless, that was basically this, now speed dont work without bupre and bupre dont work anyways, but declined. Damn son.

God what a suit title, no offense.

just chilling and billing waiting for a grand someone owes me been waiting ages as they were two months the cunt but they rang me today to say it will be sorted tomorrow or the next day so party round my house on Thursday guys massive fucking mountains of tt heroin smoke til' you drop xD

Should also have £135 tomorrow off another mate who owes me money just hope he doesn't try to do fast one although that would be hard and pointless as not only do I know where he lives but he also needs me to get gear well the good shit anyway in weight as always and super cheap I only deal with proper dealers who do weight and good quality him bless him the best guy he knows who is a big baghead himself does 10 bags for £30 sounds good right? Nope! What he doesn't tell you is those ten 'bags each have less then half a point in them so your paying £30 for half a gram and I can get more than three times that of good quality to for the same price so you can see why he and many others come to me I don't mind getting it for people at fair prices sometimes I want a little sorter but mostly I just do it to help them out because I know what it's like.. I actually know a few people round the country who I do little dealings with or send them a couple of eggs now and then and I don't even make anything from it but I'm just a nice guy like that:p

Well the day was something else. Its actually past midnight and Im still up in bupre "withdrawals".

So

150mg pregab
8 cups of black tea
Meth still working...
Ksalols still working...
Snus
And cigarettes I "stole" from my old spot.

Well I just found norspan and shot third of my bupre... fucking weak bastard. Rip.

I know who left it and was really close to stabbing him last week.... now, well I promise I try to avoid all main organs. Hes not worth getting a shotgun for.

From last night, I present... "The Magic of Microns":

= Unfiltered solution (~0.55g black tar heroin)

= Intermediate stage (plus rinse of 0.45um filter)

= "His & Hers" shots (ready to slam @ <0.22um)

I hope the photos show the contrast between the opaque, murky "before" and clear, translucent "after."
(You may need to zoom in to see it, however.)

Last edited: