• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What weed product do you want that does not exist in the legal or black market?

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
I'm not picky. I want a Gas Leak live resin cartridge and a 1mg THC Pez dispenser. The latter is doable, even in a restrictive legal market. Caps the little candies at 1mg per and sell rolls of refills. Hell, a 2 pack (One a Cheech head and the other a Chong head). An obvious flavour is watermelon (Cheech/Chong reference to blind melon chitlins).

Tom

The wife and kids back.

That got dark quick..

Hmm good question, what do I want.. More isolated cannabinoids in PURE form. THCV pure would be nice to try, the purest I was able to try had a ratio of THCV:THC 1:3 synthesized from CBDV:CBD.

Also would love to see people getting creative with strains, maybe hunting down some old landraces that have been lost to time and creating some new stuff. I’d like to try some real Columbian Gold if it still exists.

-GC

A dispensary where I can browse 100's of strains, order them online and they appear instantly in my email...

Hey if acid heads can FAX LSD Blotters why can't we get equal representation ?

Riddle me that, Batman ...

Screen_Shot_2017_08_29_at_4.27.44_PM.0.png

It's on the market but I really want to try Lil Wyte's weed OG Wyte kush.

That got dark quick..

Hmm good question, what do I want.. More isolated cannabinoids in PURE form. THCV pure would be nice to try, the purest I was able to try had a ratio of THCV:THC 1:3 synthesized from CBDV:CBD.

Also would love to see people getting creative with strains, maybe hunting down some old landraces that have been lost to time and creating some new stuff. I’d like to try some real Columbian Gold if it still exists.

-GC
The legal market is starting to come out with additional cannabinoids featured prominently. CBG and/or CBN gummies, cartridges and concentrates. Finding them is difficult but will slowly get better.

Tom

A new breed of cannabis which doesn't trigger anxiety. I am very sensitive to anxiogenic activity and I don't tolerate weed, even when it sounds like the perfect drug and I want something I can grow myself to not be dependent on gangster vendors. Also a strain which people with history of psychosis can take.

Weed snuff is a good idea! I like tobacco snuff, has helped me stop smoking but in general I just like snorting stuff.

A new breed of cannabis which doesn't trigger anxiety. I am very sensitive to anxiogenic activity and I don't tolerate weed, even when it sounds like the perfect drug and I want something I can grow myself to not be dependent on gangster vendors. Also a strain which people with history of psychosis can take.

Weed snuff is a good idea! I like tobacco snuff, has helped me stop smoking but in general I just like snorting stuff.
I like tobacco snuff too