• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What's the best way to find a fuckbuddy? (without seeming desperate...)

Sounds like you should hook up with a couple. Then you could have a man, and a woman that are already tied up emotionally in one another.

I actually have a close friend in Madison that I'm sure would be down, but I don't know his new lady very well. If she were a sport they would be the couple to hang with; good looking, smart, stoners.

64tf, would a couple be keen for tihs regularly? I would expect most would be keen for a few times then think its all getting a bit too close.

I like the written application idea, its something that can easily be passed off as a joke. Down side is the written evidence of your hunt.

Im surprised about how many people are worried with the guy getting attached, i always thought the girl was the one more likely to get attached.

Sadly though i do think the internet is the most likely place you will find someone like this. Problem is you wont get to judge their looks very well, and lets face it, thats what this is all about.

Short of that, any club, a few drinks, and a bit of a wink then most guys will approach. Get them home and tell em straight. "im just looking for a fuk buddy but im keen to make it a regular thing" i dont know of any guys that would turn that down.

Thelazer said:
Hmm.. Orlando Florida???? Please???

Really, just walk up to whatever guy looks like he will be good in bed. Tell him, no games, no bs, you just want some dick and you want it with no strings attached. I don't think any guy would be able to say no to that.

Jay

It's not reliable, he'll either start falling into love or get bored.

What's so different about Aus than U$A?

Mad City!!!!!!!!! Love that town!!!!!

haha when i first saw this thread, the first person i thought about was you kitty, and then i see you were the one that made the thread. dont you already have a fuckbuddy? the best way would probably be to meet a guy who shows a little interest in you, and is a friend of a friend. now, before you get in the "friend zone" jump his bones.

in order to not feel like a slut, try to get to know him without going out on a date. hang out with your friend and the future fuckbuddy abother time soon after you met. be flirty, be girly, and then be frisky

as far as finding girls, im not really sure, but you promised us pics, didn't you?

Oh, one more thing I forgot to add is that you should probably not worry about being thought of as a slut. You need to get your intentions out there in the open. Maybe guys get weirded out and think you are clingy because you are not being open enough about your intentions? Just a thought.

Your worried about finding a fuckbuddy in MADISON???? It's like the biggest party town ever (probly because of UW). I think you should have no trouble whatsoever.

Another suggestion is move into a large apartment complex. As you know, neighbors make the best fuckbuddies.

There's lots of potential in my college neighborhood, (and four of my neighbors) just stroll around, visit the local coffee house. I'm sure you'll have no trouble in Mad City.

Invite them over for a drink, to listen to music . . .

I'll bet you received PMs from Bluelighters in Madison willing to help you out, I certainly would but I'm many miles away.

Motox - I'm going to school at UW, I'm well aware that there are plenty of available opportunities, but like I said, I don't want to just bring random people home. I'm sure if I put on a hoochie outfit and walked down State Street or frat row I could get laid every night of the week, however, that is neither practical nor healthy nor safe.

Goddess - I'll be living in a big apartment building, which could help, but as far as I know, it's overwhelmingly female. I'd be down for a girl fuckbuddy for sure, but the emotional issues that come up with girl/girl relationship are always more complex (girls tend to become attached more easily, etc.), and for some damned reason, I have the hardest time finding lesbian/bi women in Madison. It's very weird...

The couple idea was actually a great one. I was shocked at a party I went to recently, for swingers, and how good looking many of them were. In this environment you find good safe and fun sex :)

And the parties are fab and often. Great bunch of people.