• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What's up peoples?

Doctor_Spaceman

Greenlighter
Hello my name is Megan and I've been lurking for many years. I am 31 years old and live in Oklahoma.. I know, ew gross but the one good thing about Oklahoma is the state is SOMEHOW extremely relaxed on the medical marijuana laws. I'd like to make some friends, people to maybe online game with.
Also my favorite drug.. wow this is hard.. I'm a stoner at heart but I do love me some benzos.
Sorry about this long ass intro

what's up

when I lived in Texas there was a running joke:

"Why doesn't Texas fall off into the ocean?... Because Oklahoma sucks."

I also had a family friend from Oklahoma, she hated it and if you ever called her an Okie she would murder you, lol.

I don't know why everyone including its own population hates Oklahoma so much. It's not such a bad place, really similar to a lot of US states. It's not that bad.

Didn't they abolish that stupid 3.1% beer abv law?

anyways, welcome

hey megan. :)
ya had me at weed and benzos. welcome to bl. hope you find it comfortable and inciting. lol
best wishes and see ya about?
peace

Welcome.

I'm a longtime lurker, too.

Your right above me. I'm in the NE corner of Texas.

Please send your relaxed Medical MJ laws to us. We can provide you with better alcohol. LOL. Oh wait, you guys just jump the border over here and grab some. Soooo many Hwy Patrol stops I've seen from this going to OKC. :D

Anyway, welcome!
MF

Hay Guys. What should I say to someone living in Russia then? My dream is to live in New Orleans and New York.