• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

whats ur least favorite part of the female body?

What's the ugliest part of your body?
Some say your nose, some say your toes but I think it's your mind.
-Frank Zappa

I love all physical parts of a womens body and i hate how they cover up in make up get boob jobs (not speaking in general) and how they have to wear such revealing clothes and stuff i just dont like it. I like a women who can be sexual and revealing but to an extent. N i hate how women wear thongs but they let them hang out the back of there jeans or whatever..i just wanna go up behind them and give em a wedgie..

Their brains!!!!!!!!!!! I mean that damn thing tells em to put on make up, that their ass is to big, ask us if they are fat and if we answer no they say they are anyway and that we are just being nice and god forbid you ever say yes, it tells em to cut their long flowing hair or to die their hair another color, tells em to eat very little because we might not like em if the eat like a human being, not to approach a guy because its our job to approach them. I could go on and on but at times I do love the brain on a woman but not when all it does is bitch. For heavens sake you women need to act more like men and worry more about the fun your having then if your damn shoes match your dress.:p

Oh as to the outer physical part I am picky about the nose. There is one more thing for that brain of yours to think about.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
^^^ Shannon Doherty has god given perfect nipples.

True story, they perfect.

53992celines.jpg

Those are cute.

i hate it when some females wear cheesey acrylic nails.. im sorry but it reminds me of white trash, some acrylic nails are very very nice and classy most are just terrible looking.

Larr_E said:
Breast, they are a distraction and serve me no real purpose. Its my least favorite yet I still do like them. Females are incredibly beautiful creatures... especially the human ones... ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

I hate fake nails. They look so trailer trash and crappy. I mean I get my nails painted but I would never ever get fake nails.

I can say I love all parts of women, except when they have hairy vaginas, thats it. I love me some vag, unless its furry

I'd have to second the teeth thing... I can't look at anyone with really messed up teeth...

Neck & collarbone...yes

wanderer21 said:
really I think this part is incredibly sexy!

Me too. I didn't read the question correctly. That is why I tend to screw up those multiple choice questions where "is NOT" is thrown in.

Least favourite part that could be rectified...women who don't wear the proper bra size and end up with those chicken cutlet flaps of flesh by the armpit hanging over the elastic of the bra. Not a nice silhouette.

Clockwise said:
What's the ugliest part of your body?
Some say your nose, some say your toes but I think it's your mind.
-Frank Zappa

i'm with you

i beautiful mind completes anyone,
an unbeautiful mind ruins anyone.