• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What's your nightly fix v. nod off to dream land

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Hey my fellow bluelighters how goes it? My question is…what’s your drug choice that your currently doing or preparing to do right now??? Me I am preparing a couple of 8mg dilaudid pills for slamming. They definitely bring an excellent high/euphoria. Yes I know that I shouldn’t be slamming pills but damn do they work so much better this way!

VerbalTruist here! The old Nightly fix thread was getting long so this is the new version! Thank you @Prettyboy12 for starting it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alcohol and a kratom shot i snuck to keep social.

Love Tramadol but but not got gonna touch it for a while.

It WAS ketamine but my guy 'wasn't about' today.

Prob for the best, i already owe him £300 plus im pretty sore from so many shots (5g yesterday and 5g the day before that too). I'll be hassling him when i wake up though for sure, going to have to stay away from my shoulders and thighs for IM shots because of how sore they are, glutes it is (or dare i say it, lines) i guess unless i can locate another usable vein. Was seriously considering using my neck the other day but now im sober im glad i decided not to.

It WAS ketamine but my guy 'wasn't about' today.

Prob for the best, i already owe him £300 plus im pretty sore from so many shots (5g yesterday and 5g the day before that too). I'll be hassling him when i wake up though for sure, going to have to stay away from my shoulders and thighs for IM shots because of how sore they are, glutes it is (or dare i say it, lines) i guess unless i can locate another usable vein. Was seriously considering using my neck the other day but now im sober im glad i decided not to.
I feel that. My arms are sore asf. I was alternating between IM shots and IV. I’m out of my dilaudid now so my body will get a nice 3wk recovery before I get my script

Tonight im chilling with whats left of this. Its now 2.50 am here in the uk. I did try to sleep by eating n having a big joint but too much going around in my head so im on my last two of those brown rizla thingys 🤣 and a good half gram left of gelato. One of the most tastiest dank strains ever and in my top 5 fave strains 🍦🍧

yum pics dont do this justice tbh

and that .... have a good one guys

Hey my fellow bluelighters how goes it? My question is…what’s your drug choice that your currently doing or preparing to do right now??? Me I am preparing a couple of 8mg dilaudid pills for slamming. They definitely bring an excellent high/euphoria. Yes I know that I shouldn’t be slamming pills but damn do they work so much better this way!
Marijuana or clean coke, and i don't have either of the two

I don’t even care what it is as long as it doesn’t make me sick any sooner and as long as it stays slightly soluble. I had two different batches recently where someone said hey I’m gonna give you a sample of some straight H black tar.

I don’t know what’s true as in if mostly I get fent or mostly I get axle grease or what but damn that night what I was told was straight tar I actually felt fantastic all night long.

Again I would have to trust with the person said and they have to still be around and have not ripped me off the last time I saw them before they went to jail to even have a chance to not believe what they say anyway.

I’m OK as long as I can cover the cost. Lol that’s a lot but it’s where I’m at.

When I first became an H addict around 99 it was totally different. It had a lot of trash. I remember this guy‘s child telling me that his daddy was adding black crayon and axle grease.

If I missed i had a knot for the next 10 years. It seemed that if I missed I absolutely got nothing because it seem to encapsulate instantly. I wasn’t even well for 15 minutes be cause if I missed it was a complete loss so it became such a nightmare of hours of crying attempts at finding viable ways in. Actually it wasn’t me crying I remember a dealer crying. Lol

I’ve dealt with opiates especially pods for many many years because I used to vend from the Yuma farm so I would have these things delivered to several climate controlled storages by the truckload/pallet. That was a heyday. But those days are long and unfortunately at some point you realize that nothing works anymore. Nothing can work anymore.

With bluelight’s help I tried to step off with loperamide which became a several year long nightmare of the most lope I could ever freaking imagine taking. I was accused of them being Ativan …yeah I wish LOL

I remember so many years ago in the program someone telling me that one day drugs would no longer work. I remember thinking yeah right. As if? How so?

And of course like everything else no one could’ve explained it to me until I faced it myself. It’s not like now The Verve or the Ben Harper cover of the Drugs Don’t Work means shit or means any more to me today than it did then. It’s just a sad reality because what happens when you need some meds?!

I don’t even care what it is as long as it doesn’t make me sick any sooner and as long as it stays slightly soluble. I had two different batches recently where someone said hey I’m gonna give you a sample of some straight H black tar.

I don’t know what’s true as in if mostly I get fent or mostly I get axle grease or what but damn that night what I was told was straight tar I actually felt fantastic all night long.
Fent doesn't have anywhere near the legs of heroin, especially not BTH (which lasts a little longer than ECP IMO). With tar, I don't even start getting sick until 12+ hours after my last shot (more like 16-18h if I went to sleep for the night in between). With fent, I usually notice symptoms by the 8 hour mark.

Most tar is not being cut with fentanyl at the present time AFAIK. In the Western US, the cartels basically just created a parallel market for fentanyl pills alongside the existing heroin market, and it's been a roaring success for them by any standard.

Fent doesn't have anywhere near the legs of heroin, especially not BTH (which lasts a little longer than ECP IMO). With tar, I don't even start getting sick until 12+ hours after my last shot (more like 16-18h if I went to sleep for the night in between). With fent, I usually notice symptoms by the 8 hour mark.

Most tar is not being cut with fentanyl at the present time AFAIK. In the Western US, the cartels basically just created a parallel market for fentanyl pills alongside the existing heroin market, and it's been a roaring success for them by any standard.
I have read about that being a roaring success and all the deaths with the fentanyl pills. I read I think they are blue to look for… If I believed I can find those because they’re also supposed to be exceptionally inexpensive, I would definitely invest in it. However I keep hearing that counterfeiting is out of control and I cannot afford to lose a bunch of money on garbage. It actually worked out during the pandemic once because there was one place open and I wasn’t going back empty-handed so I think they gave me 60 codeine pills (They are large pink cylindrical tabs that I took from the blister pack because they were for me but I did see somewhere where I wrote down 60 mg codeine).

I get home which took me a day and a half because I had to run get a motel room and I was sick as a dog because none of that stuff helped me in any way. Had i not gotten so sick from throwing myself into withdrawals it wouldn’t have been nearly as bad. It was a waste of money

…but they also gave me a ton of these white pills which they were for me so I took them out of the blister packs and it turns out they were like 2 mg Suboxone. Suddenly people that wanted Lortabs no longer wanted even one of them. Instead they wanted the white pills. I had been giving them away basically just trying to recoup and the first person that came over and said I don’t want tabs give me the white ones instead - I tripled with no questions asked. I was blown away that on dummy dope people would desire them more than for the real thing now. She didn’t even balk and gladly traded. She’s begged me to go back and get more but I’m not even sure what I got. And the good thing is she’s not the only one there are actually several people that really want those if I just knew what the hell they were! The only thing I’m sure of is they certainly didn’t help me. The guy at the counter says take one right now and you’ll see which I really didn’t want to do but within five minutes I felt my stomach drop out so I knew it was the antagonist so it had to be subs or something along this line.

I came back with what they sell as morphine sulfate liquid but I know better than that they are vials of bupe. OK I dropped two of them and broke them. I tried to use one after two days and it just set my nerves on fire. And I go every six hours. I have a few of them left I gave one or two away and these people since they’re not heroin addicts I guess are afraid to swallow the liquid. Me personally I wouldn’t suggest it anyway because it was 10 mg sub equivalent and basically was nothing except for extreme nerve agitation. So I have to realize I don’t understand what these people are getting. But it would be nice to know what they would like to give away over there as well as what it is these people are really liking that I accidentally got and didn’t even write the name down.

There’s a huge demand here for Subutex, subs, people northing or whatever opiate Agnes exist out there and people like them better than the actual real deal which blows my mind because for me that’s dummy dope. So I’m wondering if I went back and got what everyone is asking you get what I’m not sure what it is but that everyone wants so much then I won’t have to worry about money and losing all my money this month and suffering. Just saying.

So that begs to question what is it that these people want who I guess aren’t that into opiates where they would like the solution and enjoy it more than the actual goody so to speak?

I have read about that being a roaring success and all the deaths with the fentanyl pills. I read I think they are blue to look for… If I believed I can find those because they’re also supposed to be exceptionally inexpensive, I would definitely invest in it. However I keep hearing that counterfeiting is out of control and I cannot afford to lose a bunch of money on garbage.
The blues are technically "counterfeits" of oxycodone 30mg, but addicts on the street all seem to know they're just fentanyl pills and seek them out anyways. Beyond that, I haven't heard of a lot of them being counterfeit in the sense of totally bunk, just varying in strength (and color).

They are a very risky business, though. People are OD'ing even from smoking them on foil, the most popular ROA for junkies in my area, which is something that rarely ever happened with heroin.