The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Where to find free narcan?

DeviantDroid

Bluelighter
I have been looking for free narcan. The harm reduction center in my city has closed down, and I am not going to the mobile services. Any ideas? Not sure this is the right place for this, sorry if not. I am in California.

I have been looking for free narcan. The harm reduction center in my city has closed down, and I am not going to the mobile services. Any ideas? Not sure this is the right place for this, sorry if not. I am in California.
Ask a Firehouse / fire station. I bet they have a lot and will give you some. Just walk right up and ask for some

FOr various reasons I do not want to go to official people - cops, fire etc, to get the narcan. Are there any by mail services? I have been looking, and the harm reduction center has just been close down. I can't find a single place.

If anyone is reading this, carry narcan on you. I really needed it yesterday and it didn't work out so well for the person who needed narcan. I did my best, but without it, it was impossible. I feel like absolute shit. Im clean from opiates currently, but fuck...just fuck fuck fuck it.

If anyone is reading this, carry narcan on you. I really needed it yesterday and it didn't work out so well for the person who needed narcan. I did my best, but without it, it was impossible. I feel like absolute shit. Im clean from opiates currently, but fuck...just fuck fuck fuck it.
It isn’t your fault man.
You didn’t put the opioids in that person’s system or know that you were going to walk by somebody who was overdosing.
It obviously would have been ideal if you happened to have Narcan, but it isn’t your job to walk around saving everybody who overdoses with a narcan kit.
All you can do now is get some narcan for the future.

fwiw i was asked if i wanted narcan after being mentally assessed yeaterday. i asked why as i dont use opioids anymore.
"in case you run into someone that may need it".
yeah... i carry it in my backpack now.
it was free.