• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin White synthetic heroin?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Anyone heard of this or have had this before? Dealer said it's close to pure heroin. But he's calling it synthetic heroin. Why would someone refer to heroin as synthetic.

Synthetic means it was made in a lab and isn't made from the opium poppy. Codeine isn't synthetic because it comes right from the poppy but oxy is synthetic because humans have to make it into what it is.

Your dealer is calling it synthetic heroin because he doesn't want to call it fent. Fentanyl is synthetic and it's what he probably has. Go easy with that shit. People are dropping like flies everywhere in the US.

You have "a synthetic compound that is not heroin that is an opioid"....is what your dealer meant to say. Likely fentanyl or another synthetic that is not heroin or even morphine related

You have "a synthetic compound that is not heroin that is an opioid"....is what your dealer meant to say. Likely fentanyl or another synthetic that is not heroin or even morphine related
Yes but I can't know for sure if it isn't actual heroin. Heroin that is very high purity like the 95% straight from a brick is still very potent and nothing to mess about with and can easily kill a user with a high tolerance.

Yes but I can't know for sure if it isn't actual heroin. Heroin that is very high purity like the 95% straight from a brick is still very potent and nothing to mess about with and can easily kill a user with a high tolerance.
If you're gonna take any of that I suggest do it in the presence of a mate who has Narcan and knows how to use it, and I'm not even half - joking.

PS to be perfectly accurate, heroin is a semi-synthetic drug, in that you have to chemically process morphine to make it. But if it was heroin your dealer would just call it that so I'd be suspicious.

I find it hard to believe 95% pure heroin would ever reach a normal end user, at least in my country... in this day of age. Even the high level dealers that get it straight from the source would cut it a considerable amount, and those types of high level dealers don't sell to end users. You would have to have some serious friends, like your sister married Pablo Escobar.

I find it hard to believe 95% pure heroin would ever reach a normal end user, at least in my country... in this day of age. Even the high level dealers that get it straight from the source would cut it a considerable amount, and those types of high level dealers don't sell to end users. You would have to have some serious friends, like your sister married Pablo Escobar.
Probably bought from darknet where bulk dealers with bricks on hand will sell it off the brick.

In europe where i live it has begun popping up more and more of this stuff that they call synthetic white heroin and over here it usually contains various forms of nitazen, like metonitazen. Potent as fuck but feels alot nicer than fent although it seriously fucks your tolerance severely as i understand, have’nt tried it but i know some people who has. It gets you crazy dependent and the WD is out of this world they say. I obviously dont know if thats what’s in your stuff but either way u should be really careful. GOD DAMN cant somebody just wipe these things like nitazens and fent of the face of the earth and let us have some nice good ol’ fuckin heroin without having to be scared of dying every fucking time you wanna feel a bit good 😂

wow I haven't even heard of these opioid RCs before

but yeah, the "synthetic heroin" misnomer is dangerous

heroin is semi-synthetic, most opioid are NOT synthetic

dangerous terms to the naive drug user
Yeah i agree!

But these nitazens is in the US too, everything that we have here, has almost always already been a thing in the US. These nitazens is kinda new over here but if you search for it you will find US threads from around 2019-2020 about this stuff, there are several kinds of them, like Etonitazen, metonitazen and so on. i think its called novel opioids

Back in the day before the fentanyl craze, REAL China white was usually the purest heroin out there. Pharmaceutical grade heroin is off white, sometimes looking more white than off-… but those days are long over. Rarely can you find true China white that is the color it should be that truly doesn’t have fent or other synthetic substances in it (which are usually just other analogues of fent). Sure, this new synthetic stuff is strong, but it lasts about an hour, maybe two if you’re lucky. Not to mention it commonly has hit spots and is just even more dangerous in general with fent, fent analogues, and the new etazene stuff. It has zero legs whatsoever compared to real H, which now is almost always tan, light brown, or grey. Usually I had always found that the greyish stuff with the strong scent of vinegar is the best.

Recently a batch of tannish-grey, non-synthetic from a particular source was EC tested at 89% pure H with no traces of fent whatsoever, which is fantastic if you ask me. A second source wasn't far behind at 86%. Even though the white synthetic is stronger, usually you get more bang for your buck with the real deal H because it was often cheaper in my experience and lasted 2-3 times as long at least. Personally I liked the feel of it much better when I did it in the past anyway. I just don’t get the hype or appeal at all around this white, synthetic fenta-dope. But to each his own I suppose.

Edit: it should also be noted that fentanyl test strips are notoriously inaccurate, particularly when testing for fentanyl analogues, rep finally carfentanil. Test your product multiple times, and mix it up well after you receive it to ensure you are working to eliminate hotspots and increasing the likelihood of your test being accurate, because counting on a fentanyl dealer to mix it up effectively so that you’re safe is probably not the smartest idea

Last edited:
Believe it or not, two large suppliers recently had their batches tested at 89% and 86%, with two others coming in at 80% and 72%. These were four larger suppliers chosen by someone. There could be suppliers who have higher purity than 89%, although I doubt it. But I think there are some who will come close when more EC test results come back. I personally had tried the 89% myself and after 6 years of addiction when I was younger, followed by 4 years of suboxone everyday, ONLY 12mg IV had me sent to the moon. That’s when I realized that most street stuff must be not even half that unfortunately, because I was floored. PM me if you would like more details or links to the EC test results if you are hesitant to believe me

Believe it or not, two large suppliers recently had their batches tested at 89% and 86%, with two others coming in at 80% and 72%. These were four larger suppliers chosen by someone. There could be suppliers who have higher purity than 89%, although I doubt it. But I think there are some who will come close when more EC test results come back. I personally had tried the 89% myself and after 6 years of addiction when I was younger, followed by 4 years of suboxone everyday, ONLY 12mg IV had me sent to the moon. That’s when I realized that most street stuff must be not even half that unfortunately, because I was floored. PM me if you would like more details or links to the EC test results if you are hesitant to believe me
I believe you. Are you from the US?

Are these dark net suppliers?

But where my doubt comes in is the inevitable cutting process that happens before it reaches end users. I think it's basically impossible for pure heroin not to be cut at least once or twice before it reaches the people who buy it for personal use.

They may flaunt 89% lab results, but that's not what people are getting on the street.

I believe you. Are you from the US?

Are these dark net suppliers?

But where my doubt comes in is the inevitable cutting process that happens before it reaches end users. I think it's basically impossible for pure heroin not to be cut at least once or twice before it reaches the people who buy it for personal use.

They may flaunt 89% lab results, but that's not what people are getting on the street.

Yes, and from the darknet. it was a customer who sent in the samples to E.C. from 5 different vendors, not the vendors themselves. I personally had the 89% stuff and after a brutal H and fentanyl addiction for years followed by high dose suboxone daily for 4 years, all it took was 12mg IV'd for me to blast to the moon. That's it. It was excellent stuff, so I believe that I was getting the 89% pure stuff (that tested neg for fent as well). These customers test vendors stuff all the time. there's no point in them lying about it anymore because it's so accesible. It just screws them over in the long run anymore. Very pure H has become available again, for fantastic prices. Just trial and error to find who's got it

Anyone heard of this or have had this before? Dealer said it's close to pure heroin. But he's calling it synthetic heroin. Why would someone refer to heroin as synthetic.

All heroin is synthetic (it doesn't occur naturally, it is made from morphine via a chemical reaction). But the fact your dealer said "it's close to pure heroin" and that it's synthetic heroin makes me believe it's an opioid RC. Probably fent, but there are many opioid RCs, some better than others.

Recently a batch of tannish-grey, non-synthetic from a particular source was EC tested at 89% pure H with no traces of fent whatsoever,

I had 98% pure heroin once, did a group buy with some friends, the guy had a hookup from pakistan right from the source. It was light tan and smelled like vinegar. 7mg snorted was enough to get me real high, 12mg had me nodding (at first anyway). I weighed it with a milligram scale every single time.