• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Who’s got experience with BPC-157 (Peptide) to help with benzo or any drug withdrawal?

Drag2019

Bluelighter
I'll start by saying BPC-157 is a peptide I'm interested due to the potential to help stabilize the gaba receptors or help recover from drugs in general. It's used to help heal injuries especially head injuries a google search will explain it better.

If you got personal experience how long did you use BPC-157 & at what dose & frequency was it? Or any side-effects any information could be helpful. Or Any information that someone has read & wants to share that’d be great.

I’ve read conflicting anecdotes regarding tolerance reduction or increasing it. Lasting for weeks or permanently. I’m unsure if OD is best place to ask my question I thought I’d start here though.

Thanks for reading this
I hope someone can help me out.

Last edited:
I have also thought about its potential for healing drug receptors.
I will hopefully be doing a rattle shortly and will try to use this and report back on its effects.

Anyone have any info in the meantime?

If anyone
I have also thought about its potential for healing drug receptors.
I will hopefully be doing a rattle shortly and will try to use this and report back on its effects.

Anyone have any info in the meantime?
Please let us all know how your experience with it is if you try it.

I will indeed. Even to drop from 45 to 35mg methadone, using this for the first few days to get over that icky feeling, if it helps with physical healing it should help with getting the brain chemistry back to base line.

I've used BPC-157 and TB500 to heal from injuries, but I noticed no change to addictive thoughts or behaviors. Semax is a different story altogether. I've been an opioid addict my entire adult life. After cycling Semax for a year I honestly no longer crave opioids. It's allowed me to taper down to 34mg methadone which for me is basically a miracle. Seriously amazing stuff - for me anyway.

I've used BPC-157 and TB500 to heal from injuries, but I noticed no change to addictive thoughts or behaviors. Semax is a different story altogether. I've been an opioid addict my entire adult life. After cycling Semax for a year I honestly no longer crave opioids. It's allowed me to taper down to 34mg methadone which for me is basically a miracle. Seriously amazing stuff - for me anyway.

Were talking about a decrease or increase of tolerance to benzos, opioids, stimulants or any drug did it effect it when you used it? @methadonian Were not talking about "psychological" addictive thought behavior.

Regardless thanks for sharing your experience.

Myself and another person i know who have gone through benzo tapers over the last year have found something -- this is NOT a compound to be taking in active taper. It MIGHT (big M here) help stabilize things after
you're off entirely but is not good for taper. It seems to potentiate GABA ligands and if anything increases your exposure to the underlying agents. I tried pairing it for a month and ended up much worse off than I was
before, doses seemed not to hold me as well/as long (just like i had taken more medication). interested to know if you have success, but IMO it DOES affect the gaba system/signalling and some vendors just went "sure, it helps" and started selling it that way. made all my GABA withdrawal/rebound symptoms far, far worse.

Myself and another person i know who have gone through benzo tapers over the last year have found something -- this is NOT a compound to be taking in active taper. It MIGHT (big M here) help stabilize things after
you're off entirely but is not good for taper. It seems to potentiate GABA ligands and if anything increases your exposure to the underlying agents. I tried pairing it for a month and ended up much worse off than I was
before, doses seemed not to hold me as well/as long (just like i had taken more medication). interested to know if you have success, but IMO it DOES affect the gaba system/signalling and some vendors just went "sure, it helps" and started selling it that way. made all my GABA withdrawal/rebound symptoms far, far worse.
Hey! I found this post via google search. You are on to something here, i come to similar conclusion myself. I was stable at 1.2mg Xanax per day when i did use BPC157 1year ago to heal injuries and after about 2 weeks it sent me into acute withdrawal ( did not change xanax dosage at all). I really hate this, since the BPC157 itself healed my injuries at an insane rate.
Im now completely off Xanax and at 3.6mg diazepam daily, tapering 0.2mg per week.

I really really would like to do BPC157 again after im completely off benzos. Logically we should be able to use it after completely off, if not our brains is probably permanently changed after using benzos for a long time, i know several people whos not on benzo and can use BPC without any side effects at all.

Did you or your friend try it again? or do you know someone who came off and tried it?

Hey! I found this post via google search. You are on to something here, i come to similar conclusion myself. I was stable at 1.2mg Xanax per day when i did use BPC157 1year ago to heal injuries and after about 2 weeks it sent me into acute withdrawal ( did not change xanax dosage at all). I really hate this, since the BPC157 itself healed my injuries at an insane rate.
Im now completely off Xanax and at 3.6mg diazepam daily, tapering 0.2mg per week.

I really really would like to do BPC157 again after im completely off benzos. Logically we should be able to use it after completely off, if not our brains is probably permanently changed after using benzos for a long time, i know several people whos not on benzo and can use BPC without any side effects at all.

Did you or your friend try it again? or do you know someone who came off and tried it?
yeah so, learned more about it -- it pushes NAD+ production and basically makes ALL medications inneffective. I also look forward do doing an oral run of it after i am off all daily medications.

Interesting... I haven't found that it makes other drugs ineffective, at all. I use it daily for joint pain, and it works great for that. Haven't noticed any other effects, except a general feeling of well-being for a short time after taking it, and I am dependent on suboxone, and am experiencing benzo rebound/slight withdrawal right now, as well as gabapentin rebound/slight withdrawal.

Also, my understanding is that it won't absorb orally. I inject it subcutaneously, and it works great that way. I've tried snorting it, too, and I didn't find it did much that way.