• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who's still around and kicking?

Still lurking occaisionly, quite a bit older, not much wiser, but still kicking, unlike a significant number of my old crew...
+1

Unfortunately in a 20+ year drug using career half the friends I have used with in past years long ago have kicked the bucket.

Why do the good die young but assholes play the long game?

I'm new to the crew. I relapsed in December last year and am not particularly enjoying it but it is what it is. Relapse is a weird way to say it though because since I went to rehab in 2017 I've sort of always still been on one thing or another - weed, cough syrup, poppy seed tea. Whatever. So I managed to mostly stay away from meth which is what all my friends all wanted. But I managed 18 ish months off meth up until December and I am pretty proud of that and hope to do it again in the future now that I know I can.

I'll be staying on replacement therapy for a lot longer however.

Hey!!!! Long time no see mate! How u been. Same old here..

Haha hey man - that's a familiar name. Hope your same old is better than my last few years.

And here I am again, sucking on a glass pipe on a Thursday night and immersed in stupid crack drama that doesn't have shit to do with me :/

I can't overstate how far down I the rabbit hole I went over the past 4 years. Went from detoxing off the last of my meds to smashing through a gram a day, ended up homeless for a good 6 months, I've racked up a criminal record after making it to 27 years old without more than one run in with the cops. A year addicted to juice, got back on the smack again for 3 months (which I swore I'd never do).

The violence, stress, health problems, all the friends and family I lost - it's been more than I ever expected I'd run into in my life. I survived so many situations by pure luck and now I don't even recognise who I am anymore anyway.

Aaand that's my venting for the night. Good to see a familiar name though man - hope more of them are still out there.

Just pulling myself out the other end of a 4 year life destroying relapse. How are the old AUDD crew doing?

Hey remember me? We "chatted" on discord a after my Canadian friend who knew you put me in touch. Canadian friend EllisD may or may not know some people you might know but alas he died of a massive fentanyl overdose a while ago.

I was zephyr here.

Assume you recall what we discussed a while ago...I'd like you to pm me and tell me what you're up to privately, I check in here but not often.

You know why you should, ill remind you if not.

Hey remember me? We "chatted" on discord a after my Canadian friend who knew you put me in touch. Canadian friend EllisD may or may not know some people you might know but alas he died of a massive fentanyl overdose a while ago.

I was zephyr here.

Assume you recall what we discussed a while ago...I'd like you to pm me and tell me what you're up to privately, I check in here but not often.

You know why you should, ill remind you if not.

I attempted to DM you, but the forum isn't allowing me to do so. I don't know why, but if you can make it so that I can DM you myself, or send out the first message to engage the conversation to reply, I'd be happy to hear what you have to say and continue the conversation from there.

Hey Crank, long time mate. Hope your well..

I joined about 15 years ago under the handle "wise420". I was good friends in person with richy (Sustanon).. I think I remember messaging you at one point asking if you've heard from him. I miss that bloke.

Dabbled with some H for the first time in 5 years this past month. Quality seems better then I've ever had before, I used to IV back in the day but needles are too hard-core for me now. 100 mgs split into 2 lines snorted puts me on a pretty heavy nod at the moment. I've missed opiates

Im back after an almost decade - back into my absolute fascination with all psychoactive drugs!

i'd like to contribute to what seems like a dire(ish) community. I've been feeling naughty compositing heaps of music. I Thought i'd see if i could get any psychoactives to help. Went well :)

Heres what i got.

Lovely to meet you all - 26 yo Male.

Im still alive, mostly because I don't take shit drugs and all the drugs around these days are shit.

MDMA is substandard, charlie is shit, LSD is under dosed and ice is the most boring substance ever discovered.

The heady days of good pills, shiny flake, bazaar research chemicals which are too many to list and not having as many pigs as there are punters at every event are sadly over.

Australia and especially NSW is a christian police state

eating far too much but haven't touched the banana skins and nutmeg in a long time

a long long time

Still around - keep it quiet and sporadic these days - works for me. Good to see the BL is still on!