• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do girls like to get played ? Merged.

Interesting point, but I tend to find that people with stress, personal problems, and built-up anger tend to act like assholes more often than they act like saints. I guess it depends on the person... but after I get laid, I'm usually really nice to people for the rest of the day. When people feel good, they like to spread it around to others.

Originally posted by Amazon Bee
hmmm, sorry, i don't know any people this nice. all my friends are quasi-jerkoffs.

Im not the person who will go around and "try" to be nice to someone just so they can like me or be my freind, I have plenty of freinds so I tend to be an ass hole to someone I dont give 2 shits about or dont like.

When I like someone its gotta be natural no fakeness involved.

The problem with being described as "nice" is that it means that you really have no distinguishing feature other than laying yourself down for other people. Sometimes "nice" is even used to describe the repulsive for lack of anything good to say.

It's better to be described as a good person than as a nice person. Good people get out there and do good things. Nice people don't go out there and get away with just not doing any bad things. It's a marked difference.

Well I am a pretty nice person and attract nice people. I don't let people use their crap on me but I play their games and observe them. If someone will be my friend then they will be my friend after a month. People figure out eventually if they are bad people that I was wise to them from the start and they really hate that. I repel the bad people. They just get disgusted because I make them see themselves for what they are or I am too good for them. It's like if humans were to see god as he really is we'd die because it's too intense. It's the same concept. I am just too annoying for those who are trying to lie or destroy or play games or hurt me and others. They get so intensely frustraited when they can't do it to me or the people around me or if they were already and I put a stop to it. Then they go away or despise me or start doing more stupid stuff. It's sad a friend of mine I dated has a wacked out family that are fitting this exactly.

See my friend's sis was hiding with her friend on the steps out of site leading to his room. We were in foreplay knowing they were there and messing with them and exagerating. His sis was biting her arm and really into it. Then the last day I was there his mom found out we were sexually active together and she was pissed! She wanted me not in the house anymore. She swore to me if she had a problem she would tell me. She hates me because I am gay and even more because I had sex with her son. They were fighting about it and his sister was down there too. She joined in and joined with what was popular, not with what she believed and turned on her brother. She hates me and tried to make me think my friend did which he was so pissed about. We talked recently and he was relieved to learn I never fell for it and we are stil close friend even though his sis posed as him on his messenger. He told it to not automatically sign him in anymore which is good so she is locked out. What a bitch!

They also believe in big foot in their yard and psychic crap and ouiji boards and demons and fake possessions. I saw them manipulate the same girl that was listening in on us and make her think she was possessed and it looked so stupid and she got into it and started to try to hurt herself and people. She was mollested by her dad the first 18 years of her life and she has enough demons from that, she don't need this bullshit. My poor ex has to hide his relationships from his lying family and it's hard to see that since he still has to live there at the moment. He deserves better. His oldest brother was driven to drugs from the way he was treated. His dad is a huge alcholic and he will die of cerrosis of the liver likely.

By the way, I have no problem getting laid. I am beating guys off with a stick no pun intended since I am loyal to my boyfriend and I won't have any part of it.

Well you never get anything done when you approach a problem or anything with anger. You have to be calm and reasonable. I have totally removed anger from my life and you should see where it has gotten me.

Removed anger from your life? Pfft. That is just not natural and believe me, it's going to come back and bite you in the ass big time. Just read my latest journal entry.

I spent too much time listening to people in my life telling me that anger was a negative emotion and that it was wrong and bad to feel angry. It's not wrong to feel anger at all, it's just wrong to take your anger out on other people.

I have found out the hard way that you can not remove anger from your life, no matter how much you try and rationalise it away, really you are just suppressing your anger. Trust me, all that anger is going to find it's outlet one way or the other, even if it takes years.

I don't trust people who are nice ALL the time. I do like nice people though.

You're being too narrow and it's not as easy as you are making it sound. It is really complex to do but it works for me and I live happy and properly balanced. I am not nice though once I have given plenty chance to a person and I be blunt about what they are doing wrong or sometimes I turn mean like to girls who are stuck up and drama queens and think that the world revolves around them or everyone should cater to them. I was real mean to someone like that recently. Sometimes it's what is needed to help someone. Nothing else works and they have to be slapped in the face by the hand of reality and life. Yes?

Last edited:
TrippedOutKid said:
You're being too narrow and it's not as easy as you are making it sound. It is really complex to do but it works for me and I live happy and properly balanced. I am not nice though once I have given plenty chance to a person and I be blunt about what they are doing wrong or sometimes I turn mean like to girls who are stuck up and drama queens and think that the world revolves around them or everyone should cater to them. I was real mean to someone like that recently. Sometimes it's what is needed to help someone. Nothing else works and they have to be slapped in the face by the hand of reality and life. Yes?
Yes, you did not remove anger out of your life then, you are just using your anger in a constructive manner. Like beatlebot I have learned the hard way that you cannot remove anger out of your life, it took me 17 years and I will link you guys to a thread I made about 3 days ago.....perfect example for why you cant remove anger....check it........*Greenlungs is me*

http://www.vongoo.com/viewtopic.php?forum=Area42&t=1048

ok u need a password sorry here is the post though.....

I am sitting in art class minding my own business, not saying a word to anyone, when this kid sitting next to me for some reason thinks he owns me starts talking shit, at first it was no big deal i just shrugged it off and continued working. Then he says "dude, you know I obviously don't like you so why don't you get the fuck up and go sit somewhere else." I said "you have no authority if you dont like me then you move." he then feels the need to come back with "do I need to physically remove you from your chair?" no fun and games after this, I was ready,as much as I hate fighting and violence, I was fucking ready....I said "go ahead and try" and hes all "who the fuck do you think you are?" and im like "no man, who the fuck do u think you are?" so he gets up, and just when hes about to pull the chair from under me i jump off the chair and stair him straight in the eyes and said "are you going to do something?" so he pushes me and I almost lose my balance, at that point my mind went blank and all I could think was to destroy this guy who was deliberatly disrespecting me. I push him back once, and sock him in the face, that wasn't enough, so I socked him again, a few more times and then I push him on the ground, everything was a daze, as I continued to brutally punch him in the face again and again while he was on the floor until the whole class started yelling and screaming at me for me to stop, I didn't stop until I think it was about 5 or more people physically pulled me away from him, and security came. Once they pulled me off, I realized what I have done and felt like shit. I saw this fuckers face all bruised, with his lip cut open in half and blood gushing out his mouth as security takes me away and I hear him yelling shit at me. Man, I didnt want it to end like this, I didn't even want this to happen. I asked him severl times very nicely that if he really doesnt like me to please sit somewere else or simply leave me alone and not talk to me anymore, but he didn't listen. im suspended for 5 days and then getting sent to independent studies, same as that guy, and he went to the hospital cuz they said he needed stitches to close up his lip.....as bad as I feel about what I did to him, for some reason it wasn't enough, I wanted him dead......

this is what 17 years of bottling up anger did to me, and this is a very good example why bottling anger is bad for a person.

That link is defective if you don't have an account there so I can see wha you posted. Sorry man I was interested :). You are still missunderstanding me though. Missunderstanding makes hulk .....! lol Just kidding. Anyway I do things that aren't as nice like that but rarely or let things resolve themselves yes but I never mentioned anger. I never once felt anger during that whole time but I observed it some in some of the people around me. I was actually ou of ear shot with my friend laughing about the whole situation. I am not using anger in any way. I am known for being blunt and honest though but in a healthy way. Some still can't take that though and it pisses them off or disturbs them and then they don't like me. It's usually a sign of immaturity or a problem.

Wasn't my fault although maybe it's bluelight's crappy update system. I have to clear cookies to see if someone made new posts or refresh a page after I load it the first time and everytime I have to make a new post I have to log back in again.

Anyhow things are not the same with me because there is nothing to bottle up in the first place. Obviously he was being unreasonable to you though. Sometimes you have to defend yourself though like that. It happened to me in 2nd grade. This kid was trying to trip me or act like a jerk. He was obviously stronger than me and there was noone around since we were both walking back towards the group. I couldn't get away from him and there was nothing I could do. He just wouldn't stop trying to trip me or knock me to the ground no matter how much I tried. Yeah I slugged him in the face and made him cry. I tried to ask or see if he was ok or if there was anything I could do but he was just crying and covering his eyes and not talking to me so I just walked back towards the group. Later he came over and tattled on me to one of the moms helping with the field day and I explained it to her after he pointed to me. She just left it alone and figured he got what he deserved.

The kid was obnoxious and troublesome so as my other example said sometimes people need to have a good slap in the face from reality and see they can't live their lives like that and not expect problems to the point they don't want to live like that anymore and reevaluate themselves and their actions to be more acceptable. Obviously too from the story you can tell I wasn't mad and I was actually compassionate. I only did what I needed to do to defend myself and not miss out on the field day. Who knows what could have happened or if I would have been laying there for a while beat up had I not? Even then a piece of who I am now was intact and functioning. I guess when that sort of thing happened I would go into a trance or drone or numb-like state. The kid moved about 1-2 years later.

the problem with me though is I normally let shit roll off my back, and back when I used to believe I was just letting things roll and i felt like i was dealing with things the reasonable anger-free way what I was really doing was bottling up my emotions and I didn't even realize it until this kid pushed my buttons.....what really makes me worry about myself is the fact that if this didnt happen at school and there wasn't security to break me up I would have kept hitting him until he was dead, because that was my intentions I was trying to kill him. turned out I just made some of his teeth loose and he lost about a gallon of blood out of his mouth I dunno maybe our situations were differntly but for me its best I let out my anger as necessary every single time im pissed off.........watch the episode of the simpsons were ned flanders flips out and ends up in a mental institution, I am similar to that.

I'm sorry to hear about it or that someone got to you so bad. I am here in life to help people though so if you want to talk to me go for it man. :) Do you know what made him not like you? Kids used to be mean to me because I was the wierd or different or odd or 'gay' kid. I never knew anything of my sexuality though until early highschool. What did you bottle up exactly that made you snap like that? I have messengers if this it too personal to talk to about. Just PM me for the addresses/id's.

he is kind of the bully type of dude and I guess he expects everyone to fear him to feed his desperate ego. And I never talked to him at all never said a peep so I dont know the reason...but i know that 2 weeks prior to the incident he would always do little things to try to piss me off like take my pencil call me stupid names and shit like that.....eventually I guess he just got so frustrated that he wasnt getting me angry he finally just basically calld me out and told me to sit somewere else and when I told him I sit were I want to sit he didnt like that and got confused that I wasn't obeying his commands like any other bitches he must boss around(principle told me there has been many complaints from students about him bullying them)......thats the only reason, I quickly realized he was just a very stupid person....but I really dont have anything I need to talk about thanks for trying to help though I really do appreciate it but I jsut learned now that whenever someone does something that doesnt rub me the right way im goign to say something about it, and if that doesnt work I will resort to any other neccessary actions. I used to just let myself be a doormat, not because im a pussy or whatever just to keep the peace.....This guy helped me learn that sometimes its necessary to clean the mat every once in a while.

Repressing anger and bottling it up when you genuinelt feel that you have been wronged is definitely a bad thing, as it will vent in an explosive manner at some point, and more often than not, the person on the receiving end will have not done anything that wouls normally elicit even a fraction of what you vent.

Going back to the original premis for this thread, anybody who simply will not get angry at anything is showing a pathalogical thought process - getting angry is hard wired into us as a survival mechanism (the bit of the brain called the amygdala is specifically responsible for fear and anger, that's how important it is). People who are genuinely 'beautiful people' (to use an old descriptive title) will get angry if you push them too far, only they will also be willing to forgive you if they can understand why you were taking things out on them that they had no part in.

Wanting a harmonious life is an ideal that most societys hold in high esteem, but wanting one at any cost is indicative of a psychopathalogical process at work, as it indicates no self esteem/survival drive, which is essential for a happy healthy personality

PS. Even the people held up as the ideal (Christ, Mohammed, Moses, Buddha etc) have moments of being angry at things like injustice. Not getting angry just isn't normal, by any stretch of the imagination

Yeah that's one thing I regret is supressing too much as a kid. I should have cleaned the mat as you said but now I don't let people walk on me nor am I in those shitty pre-college school where that kind of trouble brews anymore. I have learned a lot from all that and flashing back. Sometimes I have dreams of retaliating when I should have like refusing to write those shitty long 'I will not...' things hundreds of times and then her hitting me and me putting my compass through her hand into the desk but it is an irony of what is all stored in my head and who I am. It is almost scary too. I spent 12 hours straight one night writing about my childhood and my schooling so I could reflect and it's still far from done. I have to remember pieces still. I was treated worse than shit in school though I can say that and not many of my teachers were very mature. Some of them shouldn't have been teaching they were so bad and the other teachers and students were aware of it. The district was shit and it's all like politics. I understand totally why everyone voted no on their tax levy to get more money. It's their own damn fault for wasting money like they do and we aren't going to pay the difference or give them more to flush down the crapper. Good thing there is a nice little barried between our conscious and subconscious minds isn't there? Otherwise I wouldn't be nice to be around either.

This kid sounded like he had issues and then they turn into jerks to let out what builds up too just the same. He bottled it up like you. Sometimes it's abusive parents and it makes them get off on the suffering of others or want others to suffer with you. I know people like this and steer clear and do things like no let them talk to my boyfriend like I did with a guy I used to be interested in. She sabotages relationships and fuck her if she wants to do it to me too. I won't let her :). That cold slap of reality once again ;). Don't give them an edge or fuel. Like you did, don't let them give you any crap. I had a kid that used to do that pencil thing too and be a jerk. I cut him good with my nails for it and he left me alone after that. In second grade I think I even bit a kid although one teacher called me on that one. Considering everyone there backed me into a metaphorical wall, I did what I had to for defending myself. Trust me I could have been a very violent little child flipping desks and spurting out language worse than bitch as some of them needed to be called and more. They just totally ignore and disrespect kids. They all laugh at me and act like they are better than me then. LOL sounds like the verge of psychosis! Like I said I am scared to unlock that angry child in my brain. Either way I am just not capable of that as an adult. Only if I relived it all again which is impossible short of a time loop or some messed up time travel thing in scifi. It just don't bother me and I am not helpless any more. I live a nice happy life.