• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

⫸STICKY⫷ Why you shouldn't abuse Ketamine (nsfw photos)

I'll be ok @n3ophy7e ive been here before these are the warning signs I was getting years ago before the pics above, i had these warning signs for at least 6 months before I stopped and went to rehab, but back then I ignored them and just did more k to help the pain/bury my head in the sand, now I've stopped usage altogether and I'm not getting more and back then i didnt know any good detox methods, hopefully I don't need to get anti biotics, and touchwood there is no sign of any blood in the urine/sludge atm.
I'll keep this updated for medical sciences sake. I wish i could get the sludge stuff tested somehow. @MsDiz can't i?
I would be pretty sure that it’s erosive cystitis. I’d say it’s pus, blood, some bladder lining and what not.

Im sorry to hear you’ve been getting into it again Mr. Please look after yourself.

pus, blood, some bladder lining and what not.
I swear some of it is literally ket or like some kind of ket byproduct. I remember reading that post on here about the guy drinking piss after doing a certain drug because of how much (i think it was like ~20% ) was excreted in urine, and i jokingly asked him about drinking ket piss and he did some research and said the percentage of ket that did it was like 60-70%.
I think this not only because of what he said but because on the surface of the piss in the glass there is a thin layer of crystal type stuff floating, also some of the piss splashes on the side of the glass have dried white, or see through with a 'edge' of crystal formation, looks exactly the same as if i squirt a tiny bit of the ket solution i make for injection on a surface and let it dry, like how salt water dries, know what i mean? Ill add pictures at some point.
Also because of the whole drinking methamphetamine urine thing, remember that?

Its better today than it was yesterday, ive been resting alot, taking vitamins, eating healthily and drinking fluids with ACV and lemon altho ive ran up now.
I have also noticed that my urgency has been affected, that actually seems worse today than it was yesterday, but my urinary tract isn't as sore/urine isnt as hot as yesterday - which could maybe rule out cystitis?

Its a horrible feeling - really big wake up call. I have been getting away with my use for too long really. No high is worth this 👎

But - I am a firm believer that if i had been using at home and having my nightly vitamins, morning dose of ACV and healthier diet over the past week, plus sleeping every night, that this wouldn't have happened.

Take notes people . reminds me when i abused morphine and it was my arm to hold at pits and blood started pouring from my myiopia... nm

Just convinced me to never try ketamine in my life. That is terrifying
Not the message I was sending but hey its your life 👍
Ketamine is a beautifully wonderful breathtaking powerful hallucinogen when used properly. If you follow the advice given and use pure product once in a blue moon it really is harmless and great fun id recommend anyone who likes trips or dissos to try it at least once.
If abused stupidly like me (10-25g a day, even a gram a day) - it will FAK you up. Ymmw :)

Not the message I was sending but hey its your life 👍
Ketamine is a beautifully wonderful breathtaking powerful hallucinogen when used properly. If you follow the advice given and use pure product once in a blue moon it really is harmless and great fun id recommend anyone who likes trips or dissos to try it at least once.
If abused stupidly like me (10-25g a day, even a gram a day) - it will FAK you up. Ymmw :)
I'm from Toronto so I have never come across it here and never had the chance to try. Almost 30 now and honestly probably done with trying new substances LOL

58av67-3540352674.jpg

Shittt I recognise that :syears ago I've had very tiny bits of what you pissed out in my urine about 1-3 mm in size peeing was painful as fuck I sniffed about 3 to 5g at most up to 10g a day for about 3 years total addiction to K I would also not be able to hold my bladder longer then aj hour at the worst slightly shorter. I overcame ketamine addiction in 2014, now I smoke crack daily and I cough up funky stuff but my bladder restored until before ketamine health. I still sniff K for every ~ 2 or 3 months but never again daily.
~~

Wow, I really wanted to try ketamine. This will definitely make me think twice. But I imagine that you were using it a hell of a lot. Great post.

Wow, I really wanted to try ketamine. This will definitely make me think twice. But I imagine that you were using it a hell of a lot. Great post.
Yeah, the amounts needed to do this kind of damage are huge. But even moderate use of ketamine can bring some bladder issues, like making it hard to piss and such.

Ketamine FAQ

'(Peanut Pete disappearing up his own Ar*ehole on) Planet Ketamine'

This paper suggests that K causes cystitis. It's something we still do not understand.

Some people believe MXE is safer but their is no evidence. It would appear that K causes apoptosis of the cells in the bladder wall. Under normal trials, this would not have been apparent. I don't think people have to be heavy users although, obviously IF you are susceptible, heavy use will increase the risk.

There are a few drugs that are chemically unrelated to K but which are similar (i.e. NMDA antagonist/DRI) but since they are RCs, you don't REALLY know what's in the powder that arrived through the post. I will not name them because a conflict of interest exists... and even though they were tested, I could not say with certainty that usage did not carry it's own risks.

This is wicked lol i want to print it out

Better print out all 54 of them. There are also 5 or 6 short animations. Michael is a good friend and a great guy. I did some work for him and he sent me some original artwork framed. I KEEP telling him that he should mount an exhibitions because his work is amazing as well as funny. Enjoy!

Wow this work is great! The Lindell Stuff. The OP was also a very interesting read; I will have to pass this on (in a less explicit sense) to anyone I know getting too interested in K. I used quite a bit myself and the tolerance really turned me off; that whole needing to double my dose every few days just kinda sucked. K is great as a therapeutic aide in normal doses... but I seriously feel for the OP. At least it wasn't too late to make this change. I hope he stuck with it.

ok so fast forward into about 2nd week of no K, these are from rehab, i used to steal the cups from the water vender to piss in because I would wake up to piss every 20 mins or so. it was horrible because I had broken sleep for almost a year. I counted my lucky stars i didnt piss the bed though. Had some days where I legit pissed over 50 times (they told me to keep a diary)

so these 5 are about 15-20 minutes apart each, at around midnight. notice the difference in color as I got less hydrated. (i tried not to drink at night so i could sleep, but it never really worked)

a sample i took to the doc in rehab, setlled overnight

self expl

so yeah, 1 month in rehab, discharged early for sneaking out and getting beer, which funnily enough, after i downed 4 cans I had the best, longest, best flowing, least painful piss in about 6 months...they should have been feeding me 24 cans a day to clear the infection out quicker lol.

In rehab they gave me 24 day course of co-amoxiclav, i remember the last day when i knew the infection cleared I pissed out all this DARK BROWN sludge, it was so disgusting, i wish we'd been allowed our phones cuz I'd have loved to have grossed you all out some more with that.

Or the photo of the urine sample pot I gave the doc in the hospital which was literally 2/3rd full of solid black/red lumps and the rest blood. Seriously, I thought I was at the point of no return back then. Probably why i kept abusing it.

They also gave me 60mg codiene 4 x a day, 5mg diaz 4 x a day, 1000mg paracetamol 4 x a day, naproxen 2 x a day, promethazine at night and oxybutynin 4 x a day (bladder medication)

I basically had KBS, ket induced intersitial cystitis (worst pain, felt like I was getting a tattoo on the inside, from the gooch to the japs eye, constanly), infected ulcers on the bladder lining (that where the snot was coming from), uti, bladder fibrosis (nearly irreversible) that had shrunk my bladder to hold roughly 50ml.

4 and a half years later yes I still use ket. But im alot more sensible. I use about twice a month and I 90% inject.

I now urinate about 3 times a day, roughly 500ml, depending on what I've been drinking (this is on non-alcohol days, when im getting pissed on cider its way more, but my pisses are also way bigger, sometimes id say even 2 pints+) so the fibrosis is wearing away, slowly.

Back then, i really didnt look after myself. I was always up for 3 days at a time, didnt eat properly at all, didnt drink fuck all because stupidly I thought drinking will make me piss more which will hurt. WRONG. Now I know loads of ways to still abuse K but keep your bladder healthy. The basics are, hydration(!!!!!), rest, food, vitamins/supplements, days off. Also i have heard green tea really helps. I have posted a longer writeup of staying healthy on K in a sticky thread in PD about organ damage from K.

and this last photo is from 2 years later, after a heavyyy binge, I noticed cloudy urine (no pains, no blood etc) (25g over a few days, this is 3 pisses in a pint glass, settled overnight)

gross, wtf

it was like little strands. from my knowledge its protein strands from the bladder. But also I recently learned a LOT of k metabolites are excreted in urine. could be that. Went away after a day or 2 of abstinence.

So yeah.

Dont do what I did! Feel free to post any questions, etc

I don’t mean to preach, but I would strongly advise against future ketamine use. I suspect I scarred my bladder slightly and I was a very casual/occasional user. It is not worth jeopardizing your physical health for a high. Please be safe.

I don’t mean to preach, but I would strongly advise against future ketamine use. I suspect I scarred my bladder slightly and I was a very casual/occasional user. It is not worth jeopardizing your physical health for a high. Please be safe.
Agreed. I might have posted this already - but my urologist reckons just a few grams can cause permanent urinary tract problems if you are in any way inflamed or irritated down there already. Even just from a vigorous wank (he said).

Agreed. I might have posted this already - but my urologist reckons just a few grams can cause permanent urinary tract problems if you are in any way inflamed or irritated down there already. Even just from a vigorous wank (he said).

@Atomic_Decay

Meaning a few grams over an entire life time or during a short-term time period of use?