• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Withdrawal diazepam

mindhack

Greenlighter
Hi!

Short story. i was on rehab 6 months ago. i was clean from benzos for 6 months. 2 weeks ago i relapsed and ate around 45 xanax and 20 rivotrils during 5 days. After that didnt take anything for 9 days but 3 days ago i relapsed again on diazepam around 450mg total over 3 days.

I have my meds from the therapy (Absenor) which should prevent cramps and seroquel. Do i risk a grand mal och just some minor withdrawal since it was only 2 weeks.?

I'm no doctor, but I've been using Xanax for coke comedowns for a while, and there's days where I don't take any and feel just fine. I guess is depends on the person. If you still some left and you go cold turkey and get withdrawals, try to taper off or if possible switch to a longer half-life benzo like diazepam. Most people that post here say they get addicted after 3-4 months of daily use, so I'd say you're probably safe.
I heard people can die from benzo withdrawals - so PLEASE - save some pills to taper off, or go buy valium/diazepam on darkweb and taper off. Stay safe!

w
Hi!

Short story. i was on rehab 6 months ago. i was clean from benzos for 6 months. 2 weeks ago i relapsed and ate around 45 xanax and 20 rivotrils during 5 days. After that didnt take anything for 9 days but 3 days ago i relapsed again on diazepam around 450mg total over 3 days.

I have my meds from the therapy (Absenor) which should prevent cramps and seroquel. Do i risk a grand mal och just some minor withdrawal since it was only 2 weeks.?
what was your previous withdrawal experience like?