L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Fiori de Bella | axe battler | arrall

Woman enjoying swallowing?

Robi

Bluelighter
During one of my periods of extremely heavy opioid abuse, a girl who swallowed one of nuts had to be narcan'ed after swallowing one of my nuts. Unfortunately she did not make it.

*Of course this is not true but it would be both funny, sad (and perhaps a point of pride) if it were true
great now imma be chasing heavy male users around, in moderation of course

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
i've dated a couple of them that really really like sucking dick and swallowing, and one or two that hated it. i guess it's not necessarily everyone, but not rare, either.

i know one is a cum conniosseur.

... then again I don't really go around using "I know what my own cum tastes like" as a conversation starter
that would make a fine t- shirt

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Totally agree it's such a confidence killer when a lady spits it out. If I'm attracted to someone then I almost always enjoy going down on them and the taste of her pussy juices.
I like to think most women like it as the vast majority have swallowed and even said it tastes good. And there's no feeling like cumming in a pretty mouth and watching her gratefully swallow.
I don't mind a kiss afterwards as long as she's washed it down properly or rinsed her mouth quickly... Slimy tongues make me feel a bit queasy...

And yeah I've tasted my own as a teenager. Tasted like nothing really but has like a strange plastic smell to it - reminds me of GBL mixed with water a little bit actually!

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
Totally agree it's such a confidence killer when a lady spits it out.

really? personally I'd be happy they even let me finish in their mouth

I've had girlfriends that would only give me a blowjob if I had a condom on

idk, personally I'm not that big of a fan on going down on women so it's not a big deal to me

And yeah I've tasted my own as a teenager. Tasted like nothing really but has like a strange plastic smell to it - reminds me of GBL mixed with water a little bit actually!
I was like 12 or something long ass time ago, I honestly don't remember what it tasted like, I just remember thinking it was very salty

HumanityIsTheDevil

Bluelighter
I've noticed women tend to like all kinds of nasty shit.

Don't even mind being frenched afterwards, so who am i to call anyone nasty. But it seriously would feel irresponsible to feed body fluids that you would puke from yourself to a girl.

Free at last

Bluelighter
How many women actually enjoy this, like in your guys experience, how many girls out of the women you’ve been with enjoyed this?
Women, we know you talk about this stuff with other girls, can anyone give an average in your experience?
My wife of twenty years loves it. She sucks my dick like she's thirsty. Her tubes have been tied for 14 years now, We have sex 2-3 times a day and we both prefer that I cum inside her vag because that makes her cum. 95% of the time we cum together. It's a heavenly experience.

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
As a bi guy I find it weird that so many women seem to find jizz disgusting. Even to the point of saying the very thought of swallowing makes them wanna throw up.

... I don't get it. I mean sure it's not exactly chocolate sauce, but neither is it disgusting. At least sperm from a healthy individual coming out of a clean dick shouldn't taste revolting, and if his does, then he needs to check his diet, hygiene habits and maybe see a urologist.

If you're a guy that's into guys, basically there is no 'spit or swallow' debate. You swallow as a matter of basic courtesy. Don't have to act like you're dying of thirst or anything, but it's generally considered both rude and kinda wussy not to.

Also I get annoyed when some women act like giving a blowjob is some big favour you have to earn, but in turn think their male partner should 'obviously' be prepared to eat them out. Nope. Despite what the poets say, it really isn't honeydew ladies, so if I do it to you then you can do it to me and not go 'blah'.

PS tip, if you wanna be a considerate lover don't eat chili, garlic or curry on the night you want intimate oral attention paid to your nether regions. Yeah it doesn't just show up on the breath..