• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Wonderous Round Table

Rastavibrations7

Greenlighter
As fairies light. Weed is good. The river is quiet. The Japanese sword is at hand. But the tiger keeps the jungle. Rock n roll again. Good is lost. Maybe we can find why rock never came to see. PLUR is like mdma. The leaves of fairies can talk. What is a fairy? A gemni girl...a tiger roll....an island charm. ;) Fairies are girls. But a good fairy is hard to find. Fairies just happen. Are you a dreamer a lost tripper of trance....are you a roller of highest vibez. Are you a rainbow tripper of lost girl stairs and know pixie is just a blush. Its a huff. Kill the fairy's in whinchcum. Take their wings by promising hand. (crystal pipe) with Irie blessings before. Irie wings are like birds and butterfly's. A soulful divine. RASTA FAIRY IS IN THE CLOUDS...keep raving and plur. etd dance safe. on a mission to travel and adventure. weed fairies are next:)

Let’s hang out :)

PLURs on the back burner for most folks sadly right now but it’ll be back. Just gotta keep doing good for others with no expectations beyond the hope that one day it lives again. Either way much love you nut.

-GC

Once I met a young fairy, that came from the elven wood,
and invited me and my friend to come with him. (it was a male fairy)
He said that he could show us wonders our eyes wouldn't believe
My friend and I hesitated, and then said: "Sure, why not?"
Then he stood up and said "Humans are not allowed in the Elven wood", and left

That dude wasn't half as high as you :ROFLMAO: