• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Words fail me in how stupid some people are.

Newcastle lost (what a surprise!). Now just got to hope they don't win the premiership!

It's easy to see stupidity in everyone else, but not so easy to be genuinely self reflective.

I love it how people say... "well, he's ok...but she isn't...and as for him? well..."...like we are the unquestionable judge of who is and is not ok/clever/stupid etc. It always comes with the seeming truism of "I am ok though"

lmfao - we (including me) need to look in the fukkin mirror (we as in humans, individually and collectively and most of all, honestly)
I put it to the OP original poster..to reflect...those in glass houses/bottles etc...tb blunt Any Mirror's in your dwelling dear friend? 💁📺

"There is no excuse for the stupidity of people".

Fubz.
Plagiarising other people's saying's in Respekt is da lowist form of wit me auld mucka...wott? Cool 👍😎...(edit) sry for being blunt

Last edited:
Plagiarising other people's saying's in Respekt is da lowist form of wit me auld mucka...wott? Cool 👍😎

I only said I'd said it, not that I'd said it first.

It's far too fuckin obvious to be original...

Well fubar..fubzie..no need for that rude language 😤..far to fuckin wot? Your lack of respect might be misinterpreted as hostility chika boi.fuck this shit ava gud night and god bless

Well fubar..fubzie..no need for that rude language 😤..far to fuckin wot? Your lack of respect might be misinterpreted as hostility chika boi.fuck this shit ava gud night and god bless
So many tears here it's equal to the time I knocked over a whole 10 litre bucket of Jenkem I'd been brewing, it was special "Jenk" too from the Durga temple toilet. That Indian diet Jenk has a unique Korma & Cobra beer aftertaste which is why it's so highly prized among Jenk users.

Nobody with good Jenk experience wants working class, white people Jenk as it's horrific, Cheap Coffee & Tesco Meal Deal aftertaste is sssooo bad kids.

AXE B ...TURN AROUND...... PUT DOWN THE FONE..............NOW...RUUUUUN... QUICK Style.... Junior toddler socks soriety grl...(edit) witch way ya goin..Gone sf
I fuckin wish there was a sorority girl in only a pair of socks behind me right now. But alas, only beanie babies 😭

Wot de Fuego is yo obsession.. sweeties....ooooooooooh I'm lost... I just south of the border... where the tuna fish play 😃

Good question. Just when you said Ty that's what popped into my head. Were you saying thank you?