Would like learn math

MysterMe

Bluelighter
But not being geek , just wanna relearn because in high school I had anxiety issues some subjects , math , chemistry , physic . Anyways I would like you ask help . Can you find me material since 4th til 12th grade math so I can read and practice . I will appreciate for people help. Hope you can find that , because I was been looking online but couldn't find that.

Professor Dave explains on youtube is a great resource for basic to advanced learning. I believe he has a playlist on maths which I've heard is quite good.

He does tend to go a bit fast so you might have to rewind once or twice (I know I did).

what sort of maths in particular do you want to learn?

i'm guessing you are american so not sure where the grades line up to, but this is a resource used in the UK: GCSE bitesize aimed at students preparing for exams you take aged 15/16.

on the whole i find it easier to self direct learning with a particular task in mind. i have had success with this for programming (which i now do professionally) but i couldn't just decide i wanted to learn code. i needed a specific thing i wanted to code. so it might help you if you decide a specific mathematical principle at a reasonably high level that you want to learn. but that's just me.

either way, i wish you every success. if you have any specific bits you get stuck on give me a shout. i have a masters in maths and used to tutor it. i'm crap now cos i've caused myself some cognitive issues but at this sort of level i should be able to provide useful advice.

One doesn't just learn 'math', they live it..
Numbers are good people.

First is the search in the search engine I used. Then the book which struck me as being your first go.

Reactions: Ds