• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

in all celebration of salvia I would say this was an amazing trip BUT last Halloween on Acid would have been the most awesome trip I have ever encountered. - It included swimming . . and outside experiences.

140ug lsd geltab
less than 1/4g crank
lots of schwag (pot)
100mg gelcap 2-MeO-MDA (I'm pretty sure.)

at a rave in Atlanta, c. 1997 or so.

This was one of the most grueling experiences of my life--especially the driving home part--and the pill is what really did it for me.

To this day, I can't explain everything that happened or everything that I saw in a logical fashion. The next week, I felt like committing suicide (rare for me). And the when the dealer asked, tenatively, whether the pills were any good or not I couldn't answer other than to say, "Well, I wouldn't personally sell them to anybody else if I were you." A mind rending experience.

Salvia would be the most intense, considering how much of a trip gets packed into a 5-10 minute session.

Intense can mean different things, it can be negative or positive.

The first time I hippyflipped on 2g of fresh dried cubes, and 1.5 hits of REAL x, that was INTENSE.

I didn't say my driving was impaired. I drove fine. It was the mental component that was difficult. I have found that people drive more carefully on lsd than when sober, probably because it's so nerve wracking. If you disagree, feel free to place me under citizen's arrest.

the most intense trip "per se" for me would be 500mics LSD at a trance festival in greece. the one and only time i witnessed the ego-loss, i remember laying at the beach, it was night and kinda stormy windy weather and feeling like waking up and just thinking "what the fuck just happened?" i guess that was my only real ++++ experience as of yet.

the most intense high i had while kinda tripping was 15mg 2c-i mixed with pcp (not sure about the dosage, it was pure crystals but not thaat much, the dissociative effects were quite profound but i still was more or less in this world so probably a medium dosage) insufflated.
dont ask how this combination got into my system, fucked up day, i was drunk and with my flatmate then did this.
felt like cocaine on steroids with alot of pretty colours and it felt like everyone else was just so fucking sloooow! was one hell of a ride, shitload of fun, but the hangover was horrible, i think the next three days were spent in bed licking my wounds.
needles to say that i wont ever repeat this.
have one funny annecdote to tell though, i remember having an argument with an cigarettes vending-machine. and i won it.

I didn't say my driving was impaired. I drove fine. It was the mental component that was difficult. I have found that people drive more carefully on lsd than when sober, probably because it's so nerve wracking. If you disagree, feel free to place me under citizen's arrest.

Sorry but with all due respect this is bullshit. I know people who swear they drive better after a few drinks, because their more 'careful', It simply isn't true though. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you do drive better on LSD, I doubt however that you do, or rather I doubt that if something really freaked you out whilst you were tripping you would be in an adequate state of mind to react safely and appropriately.

I don't want to have a go but thousands of innocent people die every year due to prats driving whilst intoxicated - on a variety of substances. Doing irresponsible things that affect you is your choice; for example I would strongly advise people not to got rock climbing whilst tripping. If they decide they are in a safe enough state to do this though, I can respect their choice. Driving a car is completely different, if, just if your driving isn't quiet as good as you think, not only yourself but also innocent people come into severe danger.

Please have a think before you drive whilst tripping. <3

I didn't say my driving was impaired. I drove fine
yeah, sure
everybody drives fine on drugs... until they kill someone and realize they didn't

i know people who died in car accidents and someone who is in jail for 4 years for killing his friend on a motorcycle while drunk
i'm sure they all felt their driving was fine, until something unexpected happened and they couldn't avoid a kid crossing the road

I have found that people drive more carefully on lsd than when sober
how surprising!
i would have thought that seeing a straight road going up, down, right and left would have made you secure about your driving!!

of course you're going to drive carefully if you're aware that you're not in the state that allows you to drive safely
but that doesn't actually make your driving safer

put a bag on your bag and you'll drive slowly too... until the next wall

^bah. I would never drive while peaking or still having visuals, but 10 hours after dropping its fine for me to drive. I would say I am super more aware of my surroundings at that time than sometimes when sober.

30 mgs of 2ce and vaporized weed. Tripping just hasn't been the same

would ya stop derailing this thread already? yeah driving on drugs is bad, we all know that.

serotonin-system said:
butyl nitrite
poppers? damn man, Iv done my share of poppers and honestly it was intense in alteration but lacked any content to make it more intense then standing up to fast or bumping my head against a tree branch or even falling asleep.

Iv already commented but I would like to restate that my most intense trips where IVed DMT, IVed ketamine and smoked salvia. all for different reasons and all were different in effects.

IV DMT- is so intense in visuals and rocketing you beyond this reality. Completely cosmic in experience. but you are still the observer.

IV ketamine
- is so intense in personal identification. only for brief moments does the visual experience stop, the majority of the experience you can still vaguely see whats around you, its just kinda chopped up and rearranged. But on a personal level you are being stripped of your identity. everything that makes you, you is being contorted and bended and flipped and turned and rotated.

Smoked slavia- is like a combination of the two BUT IS NOT like combing the two. in description if you were to combined the two you would get salvia. But when you administer DMT and ketamine together IVed you get nothing like salvia. Weird aint it?

Last edited:
either of two trips:

1) dck + 4-aco-dpt (just those two is a real world- melting combo, literally feels like everything is melting away) + weed... i really don't remember anything, except near the end me going "wow, i don't think i've ever been this far out".

or

2) dmt + datura + weed smoked in a bowl together. not sure what i was thinking, this trip sent me spiralling into high- functioning schizoid paranoia with delusions of grandeur. barely held a job, not sure how i kept my friends (considering i thought they were all figments of my imagination). i was actually first gonna smoke this bowl on acid, near a cliff... pretty sure deciding to save it for a few weeks later quite literally saved my life.

Twenty blotters of LSD was beyond words can describe, i was transported to another realm completely, reliably and repeatable. Felt it coming on with 15mins each time and thats how you know your gonna be in for a hell of a right. The whole world would start to swirl as if it was a cup of tea being stirred by a spoon. The peak is so powerful, entity contact and space travel the whole nine. After your finally back in your body and regain some of your faculties hours, eons later your left in a heavy duty acid trip more at least another day.

Did it a few times in my early twenties as a self given right of passage of sorts. Id wanted to test the limits of the psychedelic experience and seeing how far you can truly go. I felt an inner desire to understand the universe and my mind in ways i only knew these substances allow. Ive had many very powerful experiences since then on all sorts of compounds. But this was when i became a Psychonaut, truly. And ive lived that way ever since.